First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What is one thing in anime that you're glad doesn't exist in real life?
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
So, tell me, what is ONE thing in anime that you're glad doesn't exist in the real world? This is something you see in anime and go "that goodness that's not real".

My Turn/Example:

The Titans from Shingeki no Kyojin.

282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
A Behelit.
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17

MrSaturn24 wrote:

A Behelit.


What is that?
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
Overbearing and absurdly influential student councils. I couldn't imagine going through school with those around. There could be some student councils in the world that are that bad, but they surely aren't as prevalent as in anime.
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Atlanta
Offline
Posted 8/5/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


MrSaturn24 wrote:

A Behelit.


What is that?


It's this creepy little rock-like thing with a face from Berserk. You can use it to sacrifice someone close to you to become this ultra-powerful abomination called an Apostle. I definitely feel like some people in real life would use that.
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17

MrSaturn24 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


MrSaturn24 wrote:

A Behelit.


What is that?


It's this creepy little rock-like thing with a face from Berserk. You can use it to sacrifice someone close to you to become this ultra-powerful abomination called an Apostle. I definitely feel like some people in real life would use that.


Oh, okay.
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17

Austershalin wrote:

Overbearing and absurdly influential student councils. I couldn't imagine going through school with those around. There could be some student councils in the world that are that bad, but they surely aren't as prevalent as in anime.


Ugh, those anime characters sicken me sometimes.
9241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/5/17
Yandere

There are some extremely possessive people, but not usually to the extent shown in anime.
24290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
Convenient steam and other displays of censorship.

48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17

SirBacon24 wrote:

Yandere

There are some extremely possessive people, but not usually to the extent shown in anime.


Yeah, they're scary and creepy. I can't wait til someone mention Tsunderes.
1314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IDK
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
The eyes.
Posted 8/5/17 , edited 8/5/17
Nosebleeds whenever you're sexually aroused.

It looks stupid. Blushing is a lot cuter.
48155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/17

Lotttie wrote:

Nosebleeds whenever you're sexually aroused.

It looks stupid. Blushing is a lot cuter.


Apparently, the nose bleeding thing based on some old wives tale.
4324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 8/5/17
Pretty much anything that destroys the world
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mega-City One
Online
Posted 8/5/17

qualeshia3 wrote:


Lotttie wrote:

Nosebleeds whenever you're sexually aroused.

It looks stupid. Blushing is a lot cuter.


Apparently, the nose bleeding thing based on some old wives tale.


There's erectile tissue in the nose, so that can actually happen. Fortunately it's rare (and unlikely to project you into the air.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.