First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What will you do if WORLD WAR 3 starts today?
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/17

runec wrote:

[ so what's some delicious, floating gelatin? >.>



Excuse me for a moment whilst I try to find a bucket to hurl into.
runec 
36337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/17


Ya know it's like staring down at a dead camel jockey. The more you stare the more compelling it becomes. I am almost half tempted to enter a bid simply to ensure this is properly disposed of.
Posted 8/10/17

runec wrote:


Cydoemus wrote:
I would seriously have to find one of these before the end of the world:


Oh my god, I remember those. That stuff was the best. This is a quest worthy of our final days.

You have my axe.



You have my sword.
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/10/17 , edited 8/10/17
Watch it happen.
runec 
36337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/17

Ranwolf wrote:
Ya know it's like staring down at a dead camel jockey. The more you stare the more compelling it becomes. I am almost half tempted to enter a bid simply to ensure this is properly disposed of.


Do you see how many related listings there are? Your efforts would be futile. You cannot stop the scourge of 20 year old gelatinous elixir.

Seriously though, the stuff was really good. >.>

19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/17

runec wrote:



Do you see how many related listings there are? Your efforts would be futile. You cannot stop the scourge of 20 year old gelatinous elixir.

Seriously though, the stuff was really good. >.>



...And that right there is the scariest part of this all . Forget the horrors that would be unleashed as modern military powers do their best to win a war were the capacity to wage war is practically immeasurably . This and other toxins are the real biological terror to be feared.
8640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
Probably move to Switzerland because they never get involved in any wars
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
runec 
36337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/17

Ranwolf wrote:
...And that right there is the scariest part of this all . Forget the horrors that would be unleashed as modern military powers do their best to win a war were the capacity to wage war is practically immeasurably . This and other toxins are the real biological terror to be feared.


Honestly, the ingredients were probably healthier than anything we drink these days. The stuff was made back when actual sugar was used.



Cydoemus wrote:
So it is written.
So it shall be done.


It's potentially older than you are. If you consume it, it's debatable which of you will win the ensuing battle.
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / America.
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
Be grateful that I live in a tiny town that wouldn't be bombed, and even if it would, no missile North Korea has made can reach my town.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
in all honesty, the plans in action for such things, these days for every nuke pointed at one country, they got a few pointed back. but if there was no other option to avoid, I would deal with it and be either a victim or a survivor, if it didn't effect me death wise, I'd wonder around surviving until radiation poison sets in.
32509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 8/10/17
If WW3 were to happen I would want to get one last....*cough* self fun session before I die. *Nods*
Posted 8/10/17
Not be posting about it on social media............
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.