Why is Heaven's lost property not on this site?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 8/12/17
exactly what the title says
14343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Online
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 11/1/17
well, it is lost, after all. it'll become available once it is found.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 8/12/17

namealreadytaken wrote:

well, it is lost, after all. it'll become available once it is found.


touche, touche
27111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 8/12/17
Because they do not have it, with the reasons most likely being someone else exclusively licensed it, or disinterest.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 8/12/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Because they do not have it, with the reasons most likely being someone else exclusively licensed it, or disinterest.


I mean, it's on Netflix, but I live in Canada and because of Netflix's damn rules I can't get it
11881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 8/12/17

KemoMeme wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Because they do not have it, with the reasons most likely being someone else exclusively licensed it, or disinterest.


I mean, it's on Netflix, but I live in Canada and because of Netflix's damn rules I can't get it


No, it isn't just Canada. Netflix may have had it in the past but I just checked and they don't have it right now.

Edit: This is coming from the United States.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/11/17 , edited 8/12/17
You must be logged in to post.