First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
if ever there is a supernatural school... would you dare entering/studying in it?
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
My goodness I would transfer ASAP
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

piratepop wrote:

My goodness I would transfer ASAP


as expected of those want exciting lives!
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
yup~ better than a simple school! xD more suspense
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / I spy with my lit...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
I'll enter it but I think I would be a bad person abusing my powers for own profit and fun
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

Cherifi wrote:

I'll enter it but I think I would be a bad person abusing my powers for own profit and fun


dont forget that you are a mere human.. we dont have powers but we got tech! ^_^
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


piratepop wrote:

My goodness I would transfer ASAP


as expected of those want exciting lives!

Lol, exactly why.

4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

piratepop wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


piratepop wrote:

My goodness I would transfer ASAP


as expected of those want exciting lives!

Lol, exactly why.



wakaranai desu... but one thing is sure.. kids of this days wants an exciting life
179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
erh. supernatural school.. hrm, definitely if im supernatural. not very sure if im normal. XD
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Sure why not? Better than than sleeping in class all day I guess.
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


piratepop wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


piratepop wrote:

My goodness I would transfer ASAP


as expected of those want exciting lives!

Lol, exactly why.



wakaranai desu... but one thing is sure.. kids of this days wants an exciting life

Who doesn't. I mean, it would be nice to see aliens and monsters. It would make life more interesting.
It kinda reminds me of Haruhi Suzumiya.
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

piratepop wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


piratepop wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


piratepop wrote:

My goodness I would transfer ASAP


as expected of those want exciting lives!

Lol, exactly why.



wakaranai desu... but one thing is sure.. kids of this days wants an exciting life

Who doesn't. I mean, it would be nice to see aliens and monsters. It would make life more interesting.
It kinda reminds me of Haruhi Suzumiya.


is that so? well jaa.. oyasumi im kinda sleepy right now
8896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime And Manga W...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
I would try so that i can learn to know how many different monster and youkai .^______^
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Definatly, i'd transfer. Woo supernatural creatures of all kinds that would so rock.

732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / It's a secret ^_^
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Depends, if they're blood thirsty or somthin, i'm gunna die before i get to my 1st period...If it's like the school in Rosario to Vampire, they hide their powers, and cut out the bad people, sure i'd go...and normal people wouldn't be able to study when they know that in the school, is a lot of monsters ^^
I want a person like Moka from Rasario to Vampire to come with me...to comfort meh xP
For the price of my blood...o well, i'm gnna die in the school anyways ^^
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

virus979 wrote:

Depends, if they're blood thirsty or somthin, i'm gunna die before i get to my 1st period...If it's like the school in Rosario to Vampire, they hide their powers, and cut out the bad people, sure i'd go...and normal people wouldn't be able to study when they know that in the school, is a lot of monsters ^^
I want a person like Moka from Rasario to Vampire to come with me...to comfort meh xP
For the price of my blood...o well, i'm gnna die in the school anyways ^^


hahaha. thats why there are student discipline comitee...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.