First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
if ever there is a supernatural school... would you dare entering/studying in it?
8665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
i ill try it...........
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
kidna sounds like rosario + vampire lol!
4662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / europe
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
.. yeahh i would try too ., coz it would be for me something not borrinng like mine NORMAL skuull.. ^^
I guess it will be there many cool students .. ^_^
8348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Either in the San...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
yes!!!!! it would be very fun but you'll be very out of place cos you have no powers!!
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

jhasen2003 wrote:

yes!!!!! it would be very fun but you'll be very out of place cos you have no powers!!


hahaha. they are not allowed to use their powers...
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

muki02 wrote:

.. yeahh i would try too ., coz it would be for me something not borrinng like mine NORMAL skuull.. ^^
I guess it will be there many cool students .. ^_^


hahahaha.. you have same reasons as me...
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / It's a secret ^_^
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Tell that to the principal of the Rosario to Vampire school...>_>
How many people showed their monster form...too lazy to count!!!
every show a person shows their real form, where's the discipline comitee eh? Every time Stukune is running after Moka to pull her necklace off...

What if Tsukune had another reason to pull off Moka's rosario other than for her to turn into her true self...Guess where Moka's rasario's near(hint for those who're slow...there's two of them )...Tsukune's so blod!! xD

And think, the discipline comitee should also be monsters or lese, how would they discipline monsters? Since they're monsters also, they'd notice you're human and guess what? They got reinforcements ^^

If it doesn't make sense, then i'll rephrase it somehow...
Posted 2/16/08
watching Rosario+Vampire much lately? xD

I will try it...maybe I'll find myself a nice friend like Moka?
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

virus979 wrote:

Tell that to the principal of the Rosario to Vampire school...>_>
How many people showed their monster form...too lazy to count!!!
every show a person shows their real form, where's the discipline comitee eh? Every time Stukune is running after Moka to pull her necklace off...

What if Tsukune had another reason to pull off Moka's rosario other than for her to turn into her true self...Guess where Moka's rasario's near(hint for those who're slow...there's two of them )...Tsukune's so blod!! xD

And think, the discipline comitee should also be monsters or lese, how would they discipline monsters? Since they're monsters also, they'd notice you're human and guess what? They got reinforcements ^^

If it doesn't make sense, then i'll rephrase it somehow...


the problem is... we are not talking about youkai academy.. we are talking about a supernatural academy for gods demons monster vampires and etc and also a school of alien superhuman.. not to mention an all girl school... pls read first before posting
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

DaisukiKissu wrote:

watching Rosario+Vampire much lately? xD

I will try it...maybe I'll find myself a nice friend like Moka?


im not watching rosario+vampire... not to mention i dont really like watching it..
Posted 2/16/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


DaisukiKissu wrote:

watching Rosario+Vampire much lately? xD

I will try it...maybe I'll find myself a nice friend like Moka?


im not watching rosario+vampire... not to mention i dont really like watching it..


ahh ^^ certainly sounded like you got the idea from it xD
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
i would probably be scared but i would go for it
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
i would love to! it sounds so interesting and different why wouldnt you? lol
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

DaisukiKissu wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


DaisukiKissu wrote:

watching Rosario+Vampire much lately? xD

I will try it...maybe I'll find myself a nice friend like Moka?


im not watching rosario+vampire... not to mention i dont really like watching it..


ahh ^^ certainly sounded like you got the idea from it xD


yah... kind of fond reading it.. and also the idea of super maiden vlakyrie.. so i think it would be nice if i post some kind like this
Posted 2/16/08
ALIENS that are superHUMAN ??? , it would be cool, such a school
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.