First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ARIA the ANIMATION is now on Crunchyroll!
Content Manager
4019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/20/17
Good morning everyone!

Thanks to our friends at Nozomi Entertainment, now you can watch the classic gentle tale ARIA the ANIMATION - the entire season 1 of ARIA on Crunchyroll now! The series is available to members in the U.S., Cananda, and Mexico (English only).

Interested in English dub? You can help support the project on Kickstarter!



Akari Mizunashi, at the age of 15, has left everything behind to travel to a sparkling planet covered in water, Aqua. More than anything, Akari wants to be an "undine" - a female gondolier who navigates the canals of the Aquan city of Neo-Venezia. As she begins her training with the prestigious Aria Company, will she be up to the challenges that await her on the path to achieve her dream?
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Guayaquil, Ecuador
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
- Mexico only
- English subs
- Hardsubbed
Raoku 
6642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / At My Laptop
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
YAY!!! I've been trying to find a way to watch this since it was taken off of Hulu now I can finally finish watching it!
17949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
Resto de LATAM
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / mexico, baja cali...
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
Lo quiero en español :'v
42686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
HAHI!!!!
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17

iker_casillas wrote:

Resto de LATAM


Don't get pissy at nozomi, your own country needs to licence it.
62044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
Thank You..Love this series..
nDroae 
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/29/17
With the Kickstarter clearly on the path to success, I wonder whether Nozomi will send CR HD masters with softsubs after the BD release.

There isn't a way to block and hide the posts of users who pointlessly and endlessly object to a third party company's catalog titles' regional availability, is there? I'd block ALL OF THEM.

16820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17

nDroae wrote:

With the Kickstarter clearly on the path to success, I wonder whether Nozomi will send CR HD masters with softsubs after the BD release.

There isn't a way to block and hide the posts of users who pointlessly and endlessly object to a third party company's catalog titles' regional availability, is there? I'd block ALL OF THEM.



Nope - the eternal fury that CR works almost exclusively with only NA companies in regards to catalogues will never go away - most should know by now what "from our friends at Funimation/Nozomi" etc means by now but then CR don't help themselves by overtly throwing it in people's faces lol. I literally got an email telling me they've got this show which naturally isn't available to me, last one I got was asking if I've been keeping up with One Piece (also not available) so whilst it's annoying they create as much confusion and anger as hype when it comes to these themselves
nDroae 
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17

Skode24 wrote:
Nope - the eternal fury that CR works almost exclusively with only NA companies in regards to catalogues will never go away - most should know by now what "from our friends at Funimation/Nozomi" etc means by now but then CR don't help themselves by overtly throwing it in people's faces lol. I literally got an email telling me they've got this show which naturally isn't available to me, last one I got was asking if I've been keeping up with One Piece (also not available) so whilst it's annoying they create as much confusion and anger as hype when it comes to these themselves


Haha! I guess it figures, the promotions can't even keep up with what's available where.

The most outrageous posts (in every sense) are always the "Oh, you got a twelve year old show via an American licensee? CLEARLY THIS MEANS YOU WON'T LICENSE NEW SIMULCASTS FOR MY REGION NEXT SEASON, I'M CANCELING MY ACCOUNT" None quite like that in this thread, but it happens.

And people with legitimate comments get drowned out, for example jorge12365 above is in Mexico and would like to watch the show in Spanish, but can't because it's an ugly yellow English hardsub. (Is it possible to have rights to stream in Mexico but only with English subs...?)
jto1 
7139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
A great gentle series . For the UK at least, this and the sequels Aria the Natural and Aria the Origination, are currently available on Viewster.
16820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17

jto1 wrote:

A great gentle series . For the UK at least, this and the sequels Aria the Natural and Aria the Origination, are currently available on Viewster.


I forgot Viewster existed as it's been so long since they licensed any exclusive simulcasts and lost their niche of having loads of unique UK licenses like for Seraph to the End and instead branched instead into mainstream ecchi shows like Monster Musume and Food Wars which is available elsewhere anyway. Even then if that was the mindset losing rights to likes of Prison School means I've no idea if they will have any vested interest in anime streaming much longer...
47523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/19/17
This is a very good series. Much recommended for anyone who wants a chill show to watch. GJ Crunchyroll on picking this up!
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The not so Califo...
Offline
Posted 8/15/17 , edited 8/16/17
I think Crunchyroll is helping big time since i first looked at the page it got 2 more backers and like a 240 dollars increase.. its insane the amount of money being thrown at this in only 3 days, theyll have the funds set probably by tomorrow or friday at best
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.