Post Reply WE NEED MORE MONSTER GIRLS!
11888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 8/17/17 , edited 8/17/17
WHO'S WITH ME FOLKS?! THERE'S AN ENTIRE WHOLE WORLD TO EXPLORE AND WE'RE JUST SITTING HERE....DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT! Someone needs to throw money at Japan and get on this

24783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/17/17 , edited 8/17/17



Yes. Yes please.
11888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 8/17/17
See, this man gets it^

She's still not best girl though! :<
Banned
22807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 8/17/17
Papi approves
99054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/17 , edited 8/17/17
You know I did get the book and read it, and I think I'm one of those people that the author says "Just don't get it"

I like Monster Girls, but this world is a scary place. Death by Snu Snu is not a joke here. If some Ogre hits you over the head and drags you back to her cave, you are never going home again. You die broken and bloody in the back of that cave when she finally gets bored of you.

That said, the concepts and world building behind the setting are actually pretty interesting. I love the Mana cycle they describe where humans absorbe mana from the natural world, but monsters expel demonic mana into the world contaminating it. The Overlord/Hero cycle that the gods created to keep humanity under their control, is a great concept. It'sactually a really great well thought out setting. Plus some of the monsters are actually pretty neat ideas like the Slime Queen. I was actually able to make a (non-sexy) D&D adventure out of that one.

So yeah, even from a non-erotic perspective it's a facinating book.

with nice pictures

but the realist in me reads some of these things and says "that's actually pretty horrifying"

but I still have volume 2 on pre-order.
35801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/17
How about the Nurse Hitomi monster infirmary The manga got one every type of monster girl and then some!

11873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 8/17/17 , edited 8/17/17
I'm sort of fine with the amount of monster girls we have right now. As much as I loved Interviews and am really enjoying Centaur this season it feels like the sort of thing that would get old really fast.


curr0001 wrote:

How about the Nurse Hitomi monster infirmary The manga got one every type of monster girl and then some!



Never read it, but they're actually making a game based on that one or something that looks a heck of a lot like it.

35801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/17 , edited 8/17/17

StriderShinryu wrote:

I'm sort of fine with the amount of monster girls we have right now. As much as I loved Interviews and am really enjoying Centaur this season it feels like the sort of thing that would get old really fast.


curr0001 wrote:

How about the Nurse Hitomi monster infirmary The manga got one every type of monster girl and then some!



Never read it, but they're actually making a game based on that one or something that looks a heck of a lot like it.



huh really? didn't know that.
11888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 8/17/17 , edited 8/17/17

Greylurker wrote:

You know I did get the book and read it, and I think I'm one of those people that the author says "Just don't get it"

I like Monster Girls, but this world is a scary place. Death by Snu Snu is not a joke here. If some Ogre hits you over the head and drags you back to her cave, you are never going home again. You die broken and bloody in the back of that cave when she finally gets bored of you.

That said, the concepts and world building behind the setting are actually pretty interesting. I love the Mana cycle they describe where humans absorbe mana from the natural world, but monsters expel demonic mana into the world contaminating it. The Overlord/Hero cycle that the gods created to keep humanity under their control, is a great concept. It'sactually a really great well thought out setting. Plus some of the monsters are actually pretty neat ideas like the Slime Queen. I was actually able to make a (non-sexy) D&D adventure out of that one.

So yeah, even from a non-erotic perspective it's a facinating book.

with nice pictures

but the realist in me reads some of these things and says "that's actually pretty horrifying"

but I still have volume 2 on pre-order.


You don't want to get turned into a female, "mauled" by other said female, become a futa......and then take over all monster kind with your giant..................................."sword"? Missing out bro.

Yeah, I agree, half of the stuff is like oh that's nice...

...

*Reads Manticore*

Oh...

Oh...

OOOOOOOH GOD NO D:

@StriderShinryu..there can never be enough monster-girls, dude we haven't even gotten to cars yet!
11873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 8/17/17

curr0001 wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

I'm sort of fine with the amount of monster girls we have right now. As much as I loved Interviews and am really enjoying Centaur this season it feels like the sort of thing that would get old really fast.


curr0001 wrote:

How about the Nurse Hitomi monster infirmary The manga got one every type of monster girl and then some!



Never read it, but they're actually making a game based on that one or something that looks a heck of a lot like it.



huh really? didn't know that.


Just looked it up to be sure and it's actually not a game. Oops. It's a digital anthology of a cyclops girl series that was previously only available independently in Japan.

Banned
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / O / bendover
Offline
Posted 8/17/17
I agree we need more Monster Girls!!!!



2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Moon-Cell
Offline
Posted 8/17/17
As somebody who has that book and whose Monmusu box set came in recently...I do need more Monster girls. Just so much cuteness balanced with interesting characters :3.

...second volume of the monster girl encyclopedia is out soon too! Those books are pretty lewd lol.
Posted 8/17/17
If anything we need less monster girls.
11888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chaldea Security...
Offline
Posted 8/18/17

GrandMasterTime wrote:

If anything we need less monster girls.


16595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/18/17
Monster Musume is indeed hilarious for its ecchi harem absurdity but the real appeal is they offer something different - we can't escape Japan's obsession with teen characters and school settings but Life of a Centaurs been interesting to watch this season, interviews with monster girls was fantastic a season or 2 ago.

I feel I've seen it all really but this genre still feels... Fresh, I want more of it.
You must be logged in to post.