First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
A question that has popped up in my mind for 8 years
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

This definitely has popped up in my head over the years. You know when you can sleep at night and you stare at the ceiling just thinking about things randomly, well this is a question that probably has the most "air time" during those restless nights. Last night I was listening to pop/emo rock of the 00's wondering where it all went wrong...ahhhhhhhhhhh! Where did the earliest part of my youth go? Why couldn't I have had a cute childhood friend that was a girl??? Wait I actually did. Fuck why did she have to move away???

I was wondering if you kind people of CR could help me dive deep into the psyche of my mind to figure out this question that's been haunting me for almost half my life. Being a 21 y/o virgin has begun to put a weight on my shoulders, within 9 years I'll be a "wizard" bearing the weight similar to Atlas with nothing to gain, because gaining magical powers from being a 30 y/o virgin isn't fucking true. Carrying this weight makes it hard to step forward in life, I'm actually pretty sure I didn't grow any taller in high school cause I didn't get a girlfriend and reach to a higher level. One of my friends got laid in 9th grade during that year he shot up 6 inches, coincidence? I think not. Fuck I'm short as shit :'(

Now before any of y'all post some shit about how it doesn't matter that your a virgin, I'm just gonna stop you right here, don't even post that. Go tell someone else that since it'll fall upon deaf ears. Obviously it matters, to me! It's not just that I'm a virgin, I'm a virgin in all aspects of romance.
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
Dude...you're 21...chill...
20108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


This definitely has popped up in my head over the years. You know when you can sleep at night and you stare at the ceiling just thinking about things randomly, well this is a question that probably has the most "air time" during those restless nights. Last night I was listening to pop/emo rock of the 00's wondering where it all went wrong...ahhhhhhhhhhh! Where did the earliest part of my youth go? Why couldn't I have had a cute childhood friend that was a girl??? Wait I actually did. Fuck why did she have to move away???

I was wondering if you kind people of CR could help me dive deep into the psyche of my mind to figure out this question that's been haunting me for almost half my life. Being a 21 y/o virgin has begun to put a weight on my shoulders, within 9 years I'll be a "wizard" bearing the weight similar to Atlas with nothing to gain, because gaining magical powers from being a 30 y/o virgin isn't fucking true. Carrying this weight makes it hard to step forward in life, I'm actually pretty sure I didn't grow any taller in high school cause I didn't get a girlfriend and reach to a higher level. One of my friends got laid in 9th grade during that year he shot up 6 inches, coincidence? I think not. Fuck I'm short as shit :'(

Now before any of y'all post some shit about how it doesn't matter that your a virgin, I'm just gonna stop you right here, don't even post that. Go tell someone else that since it'll fall upon deaf ears. Obviously it matters, to me! It's not just that I'm a virgin, I'm a virgin in all aspects of romance.


It's because your friendship rating hasn't reached 220!!!

15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

Fallout322 wrote:

It's because your friendship rating hasn't reached 220!!!



This is the funniest shit I've read all day :lol:
Thanks for the laugh
24005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17
First thing you've got to do is ask a girl out. It's not hard, it just takes confidence.
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / O / Brazil/Portugal
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17
It's not going to happen because you want it to. It'll come naturally, chill about it and go through life as normal. You're too hung up on girls and that backfires a LOT.
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 9/2/17
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17


Bruh you had a post with the N word...
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17
same.
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

Potentsaliva wrote:



Bruh you had a post with the N word...


You about to catch these hands sativa
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


You about to catch these hands sativa


Quit tryin to flex on the forums when you know you can't even throw hands bl00d
3309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17
I thought you were like 14

Even still at 21, losing your virginity isn't that big of a fucking deal

But If you wanted to lose it bad enough I guess you could hire a prostitute
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:


You about to catch these hands sativa


Quit tryin to flex on the forums when you know you can't even throw hands bl00d


You wanna square up bruh? I'll fucking square the fuck up
15744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:


You about to catch these hands sativa


Quit tryin to flex on the forums when you know you can't even throw hands bl00d


You wanna square up bruh? I'll fucking square the fuck up


Wassup then. do it nibba. I'm ready to square the fuck up.
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:


You about to catch these hands sativa


Quit tryin to flex on the forums when you know you can't even throw hands bl00d


You wanna square up bruh? I'll fucking square the fuck up


Wassup then. do it nibba. I'm ready to square the fuck up.


Woah just take it easy cherry boi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.