First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Why isn't there any hentai?
43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 2/10/18
First of all, NO i ain't a weeb, i hate them as much as furries. Im just asking, i don't care at all if there no hantai, it ain't my style and 80% of it are basically women getting abused. Because hentai are all (or almost) sexist.


I dont really know where to put it, if its in the wrong place put it where its supposed to be, thanks


And yes, i know its an odd questions.
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 8/20/17



9736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/20/17


^
Sums up my reaction pretty well
Posted 8/20/17
Minors.
43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/17


Yes,the cringe level is pretty high, but a question is a question.
4279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 2/10/18
well I hate to burst some bubbles, but hentai is on this site. panty shots, bouncy boob, anything perverted, that's what hentai means it isn't a genre, because what the west uses to symbolize Japanation representing adult material, when it fact adult material is still in the animation factor. after all, anime is a regional term that isn't even used in Japan, it's a westernized word as well, it's short for animation.
25711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 8/20/17
Whoever answered to your previous thread on whether or noy you can post "trash", the answer is actually no, no you cannot, especially when it regards threads that are addressed to the moderators and such, such as this thread in the support section.

Honestly? Do not fill this section with easily concluded trash when others may need it to have answers to their problems.
43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Whoever answered to your previous thread on whether or noy you can post "trash", the answer is actually no, no you cannot, especially when it regards threads that are addressed to the moderators and such, such as this thread in the support section.

Honestly? Do not fill this section with easily concluded trash when others may need it to have answers to their problems.


Fact is, its actually a legit questions. Not trash, its easy to know if i actually post trash.
25711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 8/20/17

niotabunny wrote:

well I hate to burst some bubbles, but hentai is on this site. panty shots, bouncy boob, anything perverted, that's what hentai means it isn't a genre, because what the west uses to symbolize Japanation representing adult material, when it fact adult material is still in the animation factor. after all, anime is a regional term that isn't even used in Japan, it's a westernized word as well, it's short for animation.


You're being overly pedantic and perhaps incorrect in such usage. The OP used hentai with the common definition by the anime fandom to refer to pornography. Despite if it is the "correct" meaning, I can figure out what he actually means. Is that not the important thing to worry about, considering the consistent definition of an Japanese word that has become an English loan term?

Who cares about this sort of thing when the definition is always agreed upon in the living language of English? Just saying.
25711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

cuthysmalz2 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Whoever answered to your previous thread on whether or noy you can post "trash", the answer is actually no, no you cannot, especially when it regards threads that are addressed to the moderators and such, such as this thread in the support section.

Honestly? Do not fill this section with easily concluded trash when others may need it to have answers to their problems.


Fact is, its actually a legit questions. Not trash, its easy to know if i actually post trash.


I feel the answer is apparent enough that I do not think it warrants a thread at all, but this just my interpretation of what should one be able to conclude on their own. I do not mean to offend you, and it appears I was a bit too rough in my previous reply, and I apologize for hurting you with such a brusque response.

Honestly? The reasons include having a clean reputation, lack of interest, mainstream appeal, children, controversial genres, etc. Being primarily US based, Crunchyroll caters to the US, and pornographic material is too controversial, as well as subjected to more laws in general.

43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


cuthysmalz2 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Whoever answered to your previous thread on whether or noy you can post "trash", the answer is actually no, no you cannot, especially when it regards threads that are addressed to the moderators and such, such as this thread in the support section.

Honestly? Do not fill this section with easily concluded trash when others may need it to have answers to their problems.


Fact is, its actually a legit questions. Not trash, its easy to know if i actually post trash.


I feel the answer is apparent enough that I do not think it warrants a thread at all, but this just my interpretation of what should one be able to conclude on their own. I do not mean to offend you, and it appears I was a bit too rough in my previous reply, and I apologize for hurting you with such a brusque response.

Honestly? The reasons include having a clean reputation, lack of interest, mainstream appeal, children, controversial genres, etc.


Here ya go its this easy
25711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17

cuthysmalz2 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


cuthysmalz2 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Whoever answered to your previous thread on whether or noy you can post "trash", the answer is actually no, no you cannot, especially when it regards threads that are addressed to the moderators and such, such as this thread in the support section.

Honestly? Do not fill this section with easily concluded trash when others may need it to have answers to their problems.


Fact is, its actually a legit questions. Not trash, its easy to know if i actually post trash.


I feel the answer is apparent enough that I do not think it warrants a thread at all, but this just my interpretation of what should one be able to conclude on their own. I do not mean to offend you, and it appears I was a bit too rough in my previous reply, and I apologize for hurting you with such a brusque response.

Honestly? The reasons include having a clean reputation, lack of interest, mainstream appeal, children, controversial genres, etc.


Here ya go its this easy


Indeed, I feel you should be able to have thought that up, seeing as a great deal of streaming services will not license pornographic work without specializing in it. This is not specific to Crunchyroll, but a wide multitude of several popular streaming services that you miust have used before and wondered why it is.

Of course, to not the difference between Nozoki Ana (Softcore) versus An actual hentai which cannot be named, is general the lack of pixelated genitalia.
13826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 8/20/17 , edited 8/20/17
with extremely rare exceptions, Crunchyroll only gets series that airs on public Japanese broadcast. now i could be wrong here, but from what i understand, public TV broadcasts in Japan are subject to strict regulation - which is why series are sometimes censored if it's too disturbing for public view (example: Terraformars). needless to say, series with significant objectionable content would likely not be permited to be aired in public channels, and many of them are probably only watchable through physical media (blurays / dvds).

/serious answer

edit: and yes, CR also need to abide by the local laws when distributing content, as PV said above
Posted 8/20/17
Neat
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.