First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Does anyone know what animes are coming out for fall?
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
Just wanting to know what animes are coming out
9719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
38099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
You're probably gonna get this discussion moved to the anime section lol. But I know season 2 of Himouto Umaru Chan is coming, and the first Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie is coming out. Both during the fall season. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Dunno if you're interested in either lol.
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:

You're probably gonna get this discussion moved to the anime section lol. But I know season 2 of Himouto Umaru Chan is coming, and the first Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie is coming out. Both during the fall season. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Dunno if you're interested in either lol.


Well is it happens it happens it's okay if i get moved haha it's been a reallly long time since the last time i was in a chat room
is the himouto umaru Chan good I haven't watched the first season tbh
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

Weird_chick1 wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:

You're probably gonna get this discussion moved to the anime section lol. But I know season 2 of Himouto Umaru Chan is coming, and the first Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie is coming out. Both during the fall season. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Dunno if you're interested in either lol.


Well is it happens it happens it's okay if i get moved haha it's been a reallly long time since the last time i was in a chat room
is the himouto umaru Chan good I haven't watched the first season tbh


It's.... Subpar lol, tbh. I just watched it to pass time and I turned my brain off. You'd most likely hate Umaru because she's a spoiled, and manipulative little creature. A 5 out of 10. Average.
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:


Weird_chick1 wrote:


PandaSamaBoi wrote:

You're probably gonna get this discussion moved to the anime section lol. But I know season 2 of Himouto Umaru Chan is coming, and the first Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel movie is coming out. Both during the fall season. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Dunno if you're interested in either lol.


Well is it happens it happens it's okay if i get moved haha it's been a reallly long time since the last time i was in a chat room
is the himouto umaru Chan good I haven't watched the first season tbh


It's.... Subpar lol, tbh. I just watched it to pass time and I turned my brain off. You'd most likely hate Umaru because she's a spoiled, and manipulative little creature. A 5 out of 10. Average.


I have seen the trailer and i need to watch it now lol i have been meaning to watch it but i sort of had my doubts
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

Weird_chick1 wrote:

I have seen the trailer and i need to watch it now lol i have been meaning to watch it but i sort of had my doubts


LOL. Swore my little pitch would turn you running for the hills. By all means, check it out lol. It's just entertaining to me. Many people regard the show as satan spawn
55197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17
I was hoping to watch OVA Baki the Grappler.. I think the Arc of Prisoners? But I read that it won't be out till 2018?
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

PandaSamaBoi wrote:

LOL. Swore my little pitch would turn you running for the hills. By all means, check it out lol. It's just entertaining to me. Many people regard the show as satan spawn


Satans Spawn why lol?
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Strumpet House, N...
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

Weird_chick1 wrote:

Satans Spawn why lol?



Most can't stand Umaru taking advantage of her older brother and verbally abusing him lol.

120398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

Weird_chick1 wrote:

Just wanting to know what animes are coming out :)


I've moved this to the Advice, Info, Recommendations forum.

There's a thread in the Anime forum where one of our users maintains a list of shows for upcoming seasons and where others contribute additional info, etc. Here's the link to the one for Fall:

/forumtopic-994339/fall-2017-anime

Also, please don't perpetuate quote pyramids. When you quote a post that quoted a post, trim out the oldest levels of quotes. Usually just keep one quote is sufficient for maintaining context and conversation flow; more than three levels is way too much (I'm fixing the ones so far in this thread.)
28212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/21/17 , edited 8/21/17

JanusCascade wrote:

I was hoping to watch OVA Baki the Grappler.. I think the Arc of Prisoners? But I read that it won't be out till 2018?


Whats even worse will be on Netlixs so have to wait until entire season is done because they don't live stream
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.