First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
big bang: T.O.P is already married??
VIP
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
dnt worry girls.. this is so history.. i think its not true tht he's married.. i think some slack just made a story about him..
VIP
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

sk_grl123 wrote:

haha
nahh i don`t believe that bullcrap xD
besides he`s just 2O
meaning still a TEEN // CHiLD
he doesn`t have a gf either
&&& he`s in Japan , do you guys seriously think T.O.P would leave his wife back in Korea when he`s in Jp ?


totaly agree wit u
dude ppl, top..there is no way he is married
1)he is way too youn
2) it wouldnt work since all his fans would begin to leave since he is married
3) he has no time
VIP
1410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

keifu828 wrote:


sk_grl123 wrote:

haha
nahh i don`t believe that bullcrap xD
besides he`s just 2O
meaning still a TEEN // CHiLD
he doesn`t have a gf either
&&& he`s in Japan , do you guys seriously think T.O.P would leave his wife back in Korea when he`s in Jp ?


totaly agree wit u
dude ppl, top..there is no way he is married
1)he is way too youn
2) it wouldnt work since all his fans would begin to leave since he is married
3) he has no time


My opinion is, if T.O.P WAS married, his fans should SUPPORT him; NOT leave him.
Cuz wat kinda fan are you to craze over a famous person
& then TOTALLY flip da script cuz you found out he's actually a normal person
[Just my opinion. Don't mean to sound mean/stuck-up, etc.
My bad if i did].
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
He's far too young to be married, I don't think it's even legal in Korea to be married at 19.
VIP
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

He's far too young to be married, I don't think it's even legal in Korea to be married at 19.


erm it is legal 2 be married even at the age of 16.. only if your parents agree
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

cjsoglamour wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

He's far too young to be married, I don't think it's even legal in Korea to be married at 19.


erm it is legal 2 be married even at the age of 16.. only if your parents agree


That's in the UK, I know the age of consent in Korea is 20, so I assume the marriage age is as well.
VIP
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

jebusxjuice wrote:


cjsoglamour wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

He's far too young to be married, I don't think it's even legal in Korea to be married at 19.


erm it is legal 2 be married even at the age of 16.. only if your parents agree


That's in the UK, I know the age of consent in Korea is 20, so I assume the marriage age is as well.



yeah it is legal here but im researched it and it says that it is legal to get married in korea at the age of 16..

"Eligibility
Marriage in South Korea is a union between a man and a woman. A man over 18 and a woman over 16 years old can marry with their parents' or guardians' consent, and a person over 20 can marry freely." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_south_korea


47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

cjsoglamour wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:


cjsoglamour wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

He's far too young to be married, I don't think it's even legal in Korea to be married at 19.


erm it is legal 2 be married even at the age of 16.. only if your parents agree


That's in the UK, I know the age of consent in Korea is 20, so I assume the marriage age is as well.



yeah it is legal here but im researched it and it says that it is legal to get married in korea at the age of 16..

"Eligibility
Marriage in South Korea is a union between a man and a woman. A man over 18 and a woman over 16 years old can marry with their parents' or guardians' consent, and a person over 20 can marry freely." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_south_korea




Aha, I have been proved wrong.

VIP
5437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / `NYC IS THE LIFE
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
i dun think he's married lol
Posted 5/14/08
i hope he is not married! that was my job! haha
VIP
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
he's not married but he has a girlfriend you can look at this site

http://www.popseoul.com/2008/05/02/big-bangs-top-and-shin-minah-caught-on-tape/
Mrs. Lee Seunghyun
15467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
*Hits people on head who thinks he is married*
He is NOT married peoples.
gosh.
seriously.
and as fan girls.
if he was married.
SUPPORT HIM!
dont hate!
VIP
54178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
he is officially dating with an actress but i'm sure they are not yet married... besides, he is too young to get married... girls will definitely be heartbroken!! including me!!
VIP
3613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wouldnt u like to...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i dnt reckon his married cos of his career n all .. ....but if he is den good for him=)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.