First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Ooh so Ugly!!
31196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/22/17
5 as in not ugly but not beautiful either just average like most.
runec 
39580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/22/17

Zenpie wrote:
Maybe not anime, but with that one shirt with the design on it, he looks like he is about to bring me to flavortown


I have no idea where you would even find a shirt like the one he's wearing.

He needs to ditch the shirt and bad cosplay profile pic and go with the two normal pictures.


13315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/22/17

runec wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:
Sure as hell isn't my friends or I! We tend to do more of the polo/solid t-shirt color and tan/black/blue pants (In the form of slacks or jeans). I have never seen someone with that kind of style who was an anime fan.


Yeah, its easier to spot the typical anime fan around here by where they're shopping rather than what they're wearing. It also certainly doesn't look like any anime fan stereotype or trope I've ever seen.



I would argue if anything that is more of the "weeb" (god I hate that fucking word) stereotype.
55234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/22/17
Bro.. You sounded like you're depress. Did something happen?

I can't judge your look since I'm only into lady.. As a Straight male you look fine..
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / here
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17
You look like a juggalo before makeup. In every picture.
20127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

Zenpie wrote:


runec wrote:


Zenpie wrote:
You're dressed really bad. You look like a stereotypical anime fan basically.


....man, I must be really out of the loop if that's the stereotypical anime fan these days.





Maybe not anime, but with that one shirt with the design on it, he looks like he is about to bring me to flavortown


Flavor town? explain?
20127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

JanusCascade wrote:

Bro.. You sounded like you're depress. Did something happen?

I can't judge your look since I'm only into lady.. As a Straight male you look fine..


Odd thing.. I seem to get his on all the time by guys.. but no luck with the ladies... wonder what is could be.
20127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

Dark_Alma wrote:


runec wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:
Sure as hell isn't my friends or I! We tend to do more of the polo/solid t-shirt color and tan/black/blue pants (In the form of slacks or jeans). I have never seen someone with that kind of style who was an anime fan.


Yeah, its easier to spot the typical anime fan around here by where they're shopping rather than what they're wearing. It also certainly doesn't look like any anime fan stereotype or trope I've ever seen.



I would argue if anything that is more of the "weeb" (god I hate that fucking word) stereotype.


weeeb? me? lol.. nah I have my own style.. always been into wearing what ever at the time catches my attention.
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17
Why is my heart beating so fast, oh my
20127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

runec wrote:


Zenpie wrote:
Maybe not anime, but with that one shirt with the design on it, he looks like he is about to bring me to flavortown


I have no idea where you would even find a shirt like the one he's wearing.

He needs to ditch the shirt and bad cosplay profile pic and go with the two normal pictures.




I don't cosplay. yet at least, that outfit is no more than My duster, do to being cold out side. as for the weapons, all my weapons are battle ready aka real, and can be used to do real damage. I been training in Boxing with duel knuckle blades. And training in two handed sword styles.. But mostly with the knuckle blades.
runec 
39580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
I don't cosplay. yet at least, that outfit is no more than My duster, do to being cold out side. as for the weapons, all my weapons are battle ready aka real, and can be used to do real damage. I been training in Boxing with duel knuckle blades. And training in two handed sword styles.. But mostly with the knuckle blades.


Yes, I read that, but it doesn't make the picture come across as any less "teenager that thinks this is cool during his goth trench coat phase".

Nor does your explanation to be completely honest. Just adding knives to boxing does not a fighting style make. Especially what appears to be slashing blades(?). As for training in "two handed sword styles" that is likewise devoid of any information or established style. What kind of sword? What style? Under what martial system? Where are you learning it? Who are you learning it under?

That you keep mistakenly use "duel" instead of "dual" doesn't help the impression.








31196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Bro.. You sounded like you're depress. Did something happen?

I can't judge your look since I'm only into lady.. As a Straight male you look fine..


Odd thing.. I seem to get his on all the time by guys.. but no luck with the ladies... wonder what is could be.


Personally as someone who has never had this problem and has had more then decent luck i personally think there is two things.

1. Your beliefs : not attacking you for them but from what i have seen on the forums it's easy to see you are very passionate about stuff and whilst that can attract people it can also scare them off and push them away

2. How you are perceived : Generally if people get the idea that you are for example annoying or not approachable they are unlikely to change their opinion honestly you do seem kind of unapproachable as someone who doesn't know you i can say this for certain.

People generally find it easier to approach and talk to people of the same sex so its possible that is why.
I mean take me i used to get hit on a lot i changed up how i acted i'm not seen as annoying to most people and a pest it helps make my life simpler and keep people away from me.

If these aren't the reasons the problem most likely lies within you not that you need to change i wouldn't suggest that at all but it's likely something about you attracts men but not women.

Whatever it is i do wish you luck in that department it must be annoying getting guys who hit on you when you aren't gay.
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Zenpie wrote:


runec wrote:


Zenpie wrote:
You're dressed really bad. You look like a stereotypical anime fan basically.


....man, I must be really out of the loop if that's the stereotypical anime fan these days.





Maybe not anime, but with that one shirt with the design on it, he looks like he is about to bring me to flavortown


Flavor town? explain?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi3t5B_tvaM
This guy, the way he dresses lol. He is a cool guy but his sense of style is bad. Not many examples in the video but he is known for wearing shirts like that with flames
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17
Would you prefer to be scary?

Apparently I give people the felon vibe. "Mobboss" back in middle school, "Biker" back in HS. I remember one chick looking like a deer caught in headlights when I asked her where a friend of hers was when he and I were supposed to be working on a project.

Anyways, it's quite clear you're not looking for advice but instead ways to justify your ugly complex. I went through this phase when I was 14. I'm not calling you ugly, mind you - I'm saying it's clear you have a complex about it.

Looking through your eyebrows like you're Private Pyle isn't going to make people think you're attractive. Work on fixing your neck posture as well. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying what I would say to me back then if I could.

Actually, I'd be much more harsh.
Posted 8/22/17 , edited 8/23/17

Satyana wrote:

Why is my heart beating so fast, oh my


love at first sight. Oh damn
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.