First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply CPS seeks more severe punishments for online hate speech.
1986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
runec 
38548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17

Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
Britain, YES
30705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

Britain, YES


First guy well that's offensive and easily hate speech but if that warrents and arrest why don't we arrest everyone who makes a joke...

Second guy ......welp jail for him that's fucked :|
13285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
Isn't the UK already really strict about "hate crime'" though, even on social media platforms?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/


Here's the YouTube video the guy was arrested for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
]

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/suicide-speculation-over-death-bacon-9774
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2498913/man-jailed-for-leaving-bacon-sandwiches-outside-a-mosque-found-dead-in-prison-half-way-through-sentence/


"Crehan, from Knowle, was jailed in July along with 48-year-old Mark Bennett, from Patchway, after the pair attacked Jamia Mosque in Green Street, Totterdown last January."

"The inmate was part of a racist gang which attacked Jamia mosque on January 17 this year."


It's always interesting how people ignore the details that are actually important.
Banned
22807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17


damn it's almost scary how you were able to see that coming seeing who was the next to post
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17

danagram wrote:

"Crehan, from Knowle, was jailed in July along with 48-year-old Mark Bennett, from Patchway, after the pair attacked Jamia Mosque in Green Street, Totterdown last January."


It's always interesting how people ignore the details that are actually important.


What important details did I miss? Why'd you leave out the bit that actually talked about what he did?


The inmate was part of a racist gang which attacked Jamia mosque on January 17 this year.



The gang left rashers of bacon on the door handles of the mosque, and put bacon sandwiches on the doorstep.

CCTV footage of the racially motivated attack depicted two men standing by a St George flag with “no mosques” written on it.

The HORROR!
Did you read "attack" and automatically think it meant they assaulted people? I assume you did, that's why they used that kind of language to describe it in the first place I'm sure. If only they had just been from the religion of peace and molested children, they wouldn't have spent a day behind bars.



The UK is a nanny state with protected classes, only native brits and other Europeans will be held accountable for what they say online.
Ever wonder why the police over there have all the time and money to catch guys like in the screenshot above, yet terrorists on watchlists for years are free to travel back and forth between unstable warzones and Europe with no question until they finally blow themselves up outside a concert in a crowd of preteen girls?

Really makes you think.
28494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
Good?
55145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17


I really doubt there much they can do about it. First time I got on internet and online game, I ran into lot of weird people with full hate, I couldn't understand how they become like that.. Its like they're not Human being the way they're capable of doing.. just to get excitement out of people's pain! >.<

Its like we got lot of serial killers online! LOL

Edit:

I click on the link.. Yea its like .01% of people that are polite but 99.99% of the people are hateful or Horny! =0 LOL

553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


danagram wrote:

"Crehan, from Knowle, was jailed in July along with 48-year-old Mark Bennett, from Patchway, after the pair attacked Jamia Mosque in Green Street, Totterdown last January."


It's always interesting how people ignore the details that are actually important.


What important details did I miss? Why'd you leave out the bit that actually talked about what he did?


The inmate was part of a racist gang which attacked Jamia mosque on January 17 this year.



The gang left rashers of bacon on the door handles of the mosque, and put bacon sandwiches on the doorstep.

CCTV footage of the racially motivated attack depicted two men standing by a St George flag with “no mosques” written on it.

The HORROR!
Did you read "attack" and automatically think it meant they assaulted people? I assume you did, that's why they used that kind of language to describe it in the first place I'm sure. If only they had just been from the religion of peace and molested children, they wouldn't have spent a day behind bars.




I know they didn't attack a actual person,but their so called prank can easily be seen as a attack against the Muslim Religion since it was racially motivated. I'd be no different than burning a bunch of bibles while on the property of a Christian Church.
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17

danagram wrote:
I'd be no different than burning a bunch of bibles while on the property of a Christian Church.


No one would go to prison for that though.



700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / bedroom
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
this is just never mind i pass
Banned
22807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17
and here we go with the "Amyas shows us how white people are the most victimized people in the world" show grab your popcorn and hip waders the BS is going to get deep
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/17 , edited 8/24/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


danagram wrote:
I'd be no different than burning a bunch of bibles while on the property of a Christian Church.


No one would go to prison for that though.



Why not? It's technically a attack on the Christian religion.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.