First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08 , edited 2/16/08
Have any ideas on how we can improve the IchiRuki Fan Group?
(ie. Changing the profile, Having a group location, etc.)

Tell us here, on how we can make this group even better~!! ^^


IchiRuki Fan
3327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
thats a pretty hard question. but i really think that it is all ready pretty good.
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Does anyone have a suggestion on where our Group Location should be?? ^^
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
i think we should have insight information of qhy we think IchiRuki should happen, like analysis of certain chaoters where we think the authour is giving us hints for IchiRuki, or something like that
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
I agree, but I also believe that through discussing the matter in the forums, and exchanging opinions, we accomplish that. It would be better if more group members joined the forums.
Although we mention that a lot on the board, suggesting it too frequently would get irritating. I think.
IchiRuki Fan
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
the most probably the answer why ichi-ruki should happen..
to invite more members..
uhmm.. better bonds with each members together with the creator and the mods?
hehehe.. just a suggestion,people..
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

2451604 wrote:

the most probably the answer why ichi-ruki should happen..
to invite more members..
uhmm.. better bonds with each members together with the creator and the mods?
hehehe.. just a suggestion,people..


I think that's cool! It's better to have a group where members and mods actually discuss... Instead of a group where the only thing you can do is to be...... merely a member!
^_^
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

washio-risuta wrote:


2451604 wrote:

the most probably the answer why ichi-ruki should happen..
to invite more members..
uhmm.. better bonds with each members together with the creator and the mods?
hehehe.. just a suggestion,people..


I think that's cool! It's better to have a group where members and mods actually discuss... Instead of a group where the only thing you can do is to be...... merely a member!
^_^


I agree, although there are a lot of memebers, only a few actully participate (very sad). it would be nice to have a better relationship with one another (members and mods), i mean we have one thing on common, or passion for IchiRuki so i guess we should participate more in the forums.
Posted 3/15/08
yeah that would be cool i guess so how would we improve chat to them? (but how?) theres gonna be alot of people to talk to
Posted 3/15/08
should we make a forum topic like ( Introduce your self) kind of thing?
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
O_O That's a good idea chau~!! lol

I'll make one right now, if you don't mind =P

P.S. - Should we also make a general Bleach discussion?
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Great Idea Chau-sama! ^_^
Haha! And also, go Sasuke'sGirlfriend-san for taking action!
Posted 3/16/08
cool, im so greatful that i have great mods ^^
IchiRuki Fan
15603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Cross Academy ♥
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Erm...Maybe we have games in the group?
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

O_O That's a good idea chau~!! lol

I'll make one right now, if you don't mind =P

P.S. - Should we also make a general Bleach discussion?


I think the general discussion idea is a good one, i made a general disc forum for one of my other groups and it worked preatty well since it's stuff that is probably not mentioned on the other threads but that people would like to duscusse. like manga chapters, anime stuff and many other things that are not being mentioned on the other threads
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.