First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Set the lolis free!
55218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Let their cuteness permeate our hearts. Who is with me for Team C.U.T.E?



Can someone please tell me what Lolis mean?


Sweet and ripe.


like 22 year old virgin with nice looking top??


A little younger...


What the fuck, don't tell me this is Pedophile topc LOL.
31136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

JanusCascade wrote:


ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Let their cuteness permeate our hearts. Who is with me for Team C.U.T.E?



Can someone please tell me what Lolis mean?


Sweet and ripe.


like 22 year old virgin with nice looking top??


A little younger...


What the fuck, don't tell me this is Pedophile topc LOL.


No it's a loli topic
55218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


jtjumper wrote:

Let their cuteness permeate our hearts. Who is with me for Team C.U.T.E?



Can someone please tell me what Lolis mean?


Sweet and ripe.


like 22 year old virgin with nice looking top??


A little younger...


What the fuck, don't tell me this is Pedophile topc LOL.


No it's a loli topic


For love of God, please explain fully what is LOLI?
2009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

JanusCascade wrote:



For love of God, please explain fully what is LOLI?



Sweet and ripe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
31136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

JanusCascade wrote:

For love of God, please explain fully what is LOLI?


Loli is a character that is either underaged or over 18 that looks young.
It's the Girl version of Shota
55218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

ronin99 wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:



For love of God, please explain fully what is LOLI?



Sweet and ripe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


LOL LOL, That a face of a Pedophile when he see kids! ROFL LOL
55218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/17 , edited 8/26/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

For love of God, please explain fully what is LOLI?


Loli is a character that is either underaged or over 18 that looks young.
It's the Girl version of Shota


-shrugs-
2103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/27/17 , edited 8/27/17

JanusCascade wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

For love of God, please explain fully what is LOLI?


Loli is a character that is either underaged or over 18 that looks young.
It's the Girl version of Shota


-shrugs-


Ok, Ok, Ok,


Let's go through this, in case this still isn't clear or you want a not trolly answer


Basically, Loli underdeveloped or underage, dependent on series and person


It could be people like Koneko from High school DxD (http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Koneko_Toujou) or Rory Mercury from Gate (http://gate-thus-the-jsdf-fought-there.wikia.com/wiki/Rory_Mercury). These are of age characters (or at least as of age as anime normally gets, so 16-18 or 500ish for Rory), they're just underdeveloped.
This type generally gets labeled far less as Loli (except for Rory, who is always labeled as Loli. It's weird and I don't fully understand)
One thing that I like about them is that for the most part, it's usually very clear in the way they're drawn and presented that they are of age (again, by anime standards) and just look young/underdeveloped.


Then you have people like Shinobu from the monogatari series. She is ~500 years old and mentally mature. What's more, for her specifically, she can change the way she looks if needed (this form is basically power saving mode).




Then you have just straight children. I have no examples for obvious reasons. This is usually frowned upon, even by people who claim to like Loli.


Last is basically overdeveloped but underage characters who may or may not have the maturity of someone actually that age. For example, Toudou Kirin from The Asterisk War (http://asterisk.wikia.com/wiki/Toudou_Kirin) is 13. She does not look 13.
Generally, Loli is more based on the physical appearance, but I wanted to be thorough.


All of this can be traced back to the 1955 book Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov in which a middle-aged man falls in love with a 12 year old girl.
9729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/28/17 , edited 8/28/17
Lolis are terrible.
26415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Roasting In Hell
Online
Posted 8/28/17 , edited 8/29/17

MonoDreams wrote:

Lolis are terrible.


But....your picture is a loli.
9729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/29/17 , edited 8/29/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

Lolis are terrible.


But....your picture is a loli.


Nah
3322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / livin in debauchery
Offline
Posted 8/29/17 , edited 8/29/17
uuuuhhh.....


Yes.
Posted 8/31/17 , edited 8/31/17
Ravioli, Ravioli give me the Loliolis~
31136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/31/17 , edited 8/31/17

MinaNyan_ wrote:

Ravioli, Ravioli give me the Loliolis~


No
Posted 8/31/17 , edited 8/31/17
No, you can't, they will overrun us..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.