First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
is there is anyone who want to talk with me ?
Ejanss 
17137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

kechua123 wrote:

i have no friends


We noticed.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
you can go to crunchy connections and find them well maybe
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
Except you're picture isn't you, probably from a stock photoshoot. Or maybe some random business woman, still, it's weird. I haven't seen enough of your post to determine if you are just trolling people or what.
77844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
I suspect a 'bot

All previous posts were cut and pastes from other comments. ditto the comments on the wall.
857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

Zenpie wrote:

Except you're picture isn't you, probably from a stock photoshoot. Or maybe some random business woman, still, it's weird. I haven't seen enough of your post to determine if you are just trolling people or what.



http://www.wri.org/profile/sonya-suter
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

BurningBlueEye wrote:


Zenpie wrote:

Except you're picture isn't you, probably from a stock photoshoot. Or maybe some random business woman, still, it's weird. I haven't seen enough of your post to determine if you are just trolling people or what.



http://www.wri.org/profile/sonya-suter


Yeah I know lol, but i didn't want to specifically call them out.
1243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
Deleted my message wrong topic.
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I suspect a 'bot

All previous posts were cut and pastes from other comments. ditto the comments on the wall.


OP is actually an AI trying to communicate with us, lol
21371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

kechua123 wrote:

can you want to be my friend


43060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

kechua123 wrote:

i have no friends


Everyone knows why.
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
Sucks for you
15817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
Try joining a few discord chats. You might be able to have some regular conversations on some of the more active ones.
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

Sucks for you


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.