First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Kohai Sign Ups
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17
If you are in need of a Senpai look no further. For a small fee of a million trillions I will take you under my wing. Pretty good deal imo.
24745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/25/17
Too late, forum Onii-chan here. I have adopted most of the kouhais here and evolved them into imoutos. You are obsolete and trespassing on my turf.
5297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17
Senpai fight!... No, Onii-chan fight!... No... a fight! (grabs popcorn)
11387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17
I'm in need of a sempai who's a hot gurl
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 8/25/17
Go PV Onii-chan!!
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Too late, forum Onii-chan here. I have adopted most of the kouhais here and evolved them into imoutos. You are obsolete and trespassing on my turf.


lmao Looks that way. There goes my fortunes x.x
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

Samoss85 wrote:

Senpai fight!... No, Onii-chan fight!... No... a fight! (grabs popcorn)


To lazy to take this to the Jerry Springer show.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

I'm in need of a sempai who's a hot gurl


XD Good luck on your quest.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

zelking wrote:

Go PV Onii-chan!!


Aw I know PV is offering 50% off his fees but, I'll cut you a better deal. 75% off.
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

YuriLenSenpai wrote:


zelking wrote:

Go PV Onii-chan!!


Aw I know PV is offering 50% off his fees but, I'll cut you a better deal. 75% off.


lol Nah I'm good
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

zelking wrote:


YuriLenSenpai wrote:


zelking wrote:

Go PV Onii-chan!!


Aw I know PV is offering 50% off his fees but, I'll cut you a better deal. 75% off.


lol Nah I'm good


Ouch. Denied of a good deal. *faints*
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
When you see the name of the thread and then you see that PV isn't the OP.

24745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/25/17

zelking wrote:


YuriLenSenpai wrote:


zelking wrote:

Go PV Onii-chan!!


Aw I know PV is offering 50% off his fees but, I'll cut you a better deal. 75% off.


lol Nah I'm good


You are awarded 500+ points for your loyalty! Spend them at the imouto store today! Now in an Onii hugging simulator for 1,000,000 Points and a PV styled chat bot AI designed to keep you awake at night. Now include 150% more realism so that you can talk to I in all the right places!

Buy now!


Shipwright wrote:

When you see the name of the thread and then you see that PV isn't the OP.



I love you.
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dirt land
Offline
Posted 8/25/17

Shipwright wrote:

When you see the name of the thread and then you see that PV isn't the OP.




Right? I seriously thought it was him for a second




PeripheralVisionary wrote:


You are awarded 500+ points for your loyalty! Spend them at the imouto store today! Now in an Onii hugging simulator for 1,000,000 Points and a PV styled chat bot AI designed to keep you awake at night. Now include 150% more realism so that you can talk to I in all the right places!

Buy now!



Yes! Best Onii-Chan ever!

24745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/25/17
I recommend the OP keeps his eyes out for my latest book From Senpai To Hentai: The 69 Steps Of Becoming An Onii Chan. It chronicles my life's work as I struggle to adopt my first imouto, who is my childhood friend I have previously not seen in several years and who has grown quite beautiful. Here, you will learn about my romantic failures and experience, as you embark on my journey of self discovery as to what it really means to become an Onii Chan, and how a kouhai can grow into an Imouto. After many trials and tribulations, I now call her my number 1 imouto, and her cuteness level is incredibly high, high enough that in Moe Moede, she is quite capable of causing more mass heart attacks than Light Yagami from Deathnote, and just as many boners when switching to Sexy Moede.

On just this one chapter of my life, they have loosely adapted several anime series, including Aki Sora (Horrible because this series portrays a disgusting depiction of sexual relations with an onee sama) to the more well recieved Oreimo. Other series based on several parts of my life include Kiss x Sis (Pretty accurate I'd say) to Eromanga Sensei (Except this imouto was not trash. No imoutos I have adopt are, nor will be. Fucking heresy.)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.