First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you do if you can read minds?
8548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Darkest Africa
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/30/17

PumaConcolor wrote:

Use it to get money. Probably not use it for anything else, as reading minds still seems iffy to me, but I'm in no position to not make money lol


With that much power you'd hardly even need money.
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/30/17
how would it work. Do I read it like a book? Do I get streamed what they're thinking like the jumbled mess that it is? Do I just innately understand what they're thinking? Is it like a tv?
5016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/30/17
be afraid, be very afraid. the horrors of what people say is worse enough. however, in theory the things we read online regarding replies and typing this a variation of reading minds...
Ejanss 
17109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/30/17
Eh, if anyone read mine, they'd probably just turn it into a paperback novel, like the kind the drugstores sell--
Something about a ghost in a wishing well, with chains upon its feet, or some crap like that...
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17

Ejanss wrote:

Eh, if anyone read mine, they'd probably just turn it into a paperback novel, like the kind the drugstores sell--
Something about a ghost in a wishing well, with chains upon its feet, or some crap like that...




8617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / a pop tart
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17
Probably some Scanners crap.
90956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17
Kotoura-San would be the likely outcome for almost everyone (minus the romantic comedy piece - basically the first episode is what would occur).
12100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The outer atmoshe...
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17
I'd use it to win the lottery.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17
Find a woman who has a crush on me and ask her out.
48112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17
I wouldn't use it. Having to listen to people's verbal stupidity is bad enough. I wouldn't be able to take actually perceiving their complete thoughts. Probably want to make me blow my brains out.
5949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17

Khaltazar wrote:

Kotoura-San would be the likely outcome for almost everyone (minus the romantic comedy piece - basically the first episode is what would occur).


More like Saiki and Teruhashi
Ejanss 
17109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/17 , edited 8/31/17

lorreen wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

Eh, if anyone read mine, they'd probably just turn it into a paperback novel, like the kind the drugstores sell--
Something about a ghost in a wishing well, with chains upon its feet, or some crap like that...






I'll raise you one better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZlrrwUIwcE
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Makati
Offline
Posted 9/7/17 , edited 9/7/17
i will use it to read


Kim Un Jong's mind. And find out about that floppy disk.
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gladstone, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/7/17 , edited 9/7/17

HateKillingCamels wrote:

how would it work. Do I read it like a book? Do I get streamed what they're thinking like the jumbled mess that it is? Do I just innately understand what they're thinking? Is it like a tv?


I'm guessing that it'd work in the same way how you read your own mind. It's just having access to more than just your own brain, but other people's too.
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 9/7/17 , edited 9/7/17
I am able to sense people's intent. I can tell when a person is lying. I can feel other people's emotions.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.