«The Army»

[Floor 1] «Honruka»
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
_lazuli_
12776 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/12, Edited 10/17/12  Reply  Quote

[Floor 1] «Honruka»

cleared by Zaz (Zazanna)

[Safe Area] «Town of the Beginnings»


Busy streets of a busy town. Every corner filled with merchants selling basic weapons and equipments for all newbies. Alleyways filled with different kinds of food with aroma's not familiar to those of local ingredients in the real world. Because the weather is always set to [Summer], crowded streets look very lively and peaceful, making players oblivious of the thieves that scavenge what they can get from the unknowing.




[Combat Field] «Grassy Plains»


A very simple, elevated grassy fields with small bodies of water such as lakes, rivers and waterfalls that can be seen from the horizon. The area is filled with (not so) ferocious monsters such as Boars, Slimes, Wolf Cubs, Wasps and Giant Worms. These creatures are passive and will only attack when it is attacked first; or by attacking their kin close within their proximity. Only a few packs travel together so all newbie players can decide on finding a lone target, or fighting a pack with a party.


[Boss Monster] «The Kobold Lord»


Name
Illfang, The Kobold Lord

Level
5

Weapon
Talwar

Minions
(2) Kobold Sentinels

Hits to Kill
7 times


[Guild Headquarters]
[ALF] Headquarters «Iron Castle»


A large, bourgeois castle located within the borderlines of the safe area lies the heart of the Aincrad Liberation Force's main settlement. Large groups of well-trained players can be seen marching around within the vicinity along with NPC guards made out of clay. From here, they are put players on teams and sent on different missions to complete. Because of the guilds various affiliations to the local merchants, incentives such as better-quality food and equipment will compensate for players who join the Guild.



[Residential Area]
_lazuli_'s Home «Raftel»


A small, humble home located within the safe area's forest. Within walking distance to the marketplace, you can heard buzzing of people talking and carts moving but not loud enough to disturb you as you lay low your equipment and enjoy a bit of time by yourself.



Don't know what this page is about? You want to learn how to play? Read up on the [Official Rulebook] for more information!
Zazanna
17874 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/27/12  Reply  Quote
Zaz Teleport to this town let go and see if i can sell this sword she cant use it she need money to get really good things to live longer walk to the wepon store to sell her things she dont need.
_lazuli_
12776 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/12  Reply  Quote
*Shouts at Zaz*

Hey, you over there! Are you going to sell that Sword?

*Points* at the Basic Sword*

I'll buy it off you instead! I'll pay more than the the NPC of course, I just to buy myself a better weapon, prices in this level is just too steep for me!
Zazanna
17874 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/27/12  Reply  Quote


Zazanna stop what she was going to do when he shout at me is ok with me i not going to ask lot how much are you willing to buy it from me nice to meet you
_lazuli_
12776 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/12  Reply  Quote
A- ah, sorry about shouting, I just really liked the look of that sword, it looks strong

*shows 300 Col from menu*

This is more than double that NPC is trying to ask for, will you sell it to me?

I'm Laz, nice to meet you too!
Zazanna
17874 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/28/12  Reply  Quote
It ok. it fine with me give the sword to him in the selling menu i dont know what it call

it nice to meet you Laz im Zaz
danialimran
1978 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞...
Offline
Posted 9/28/12  Reply  Quote
Hello People~ i'm a newbie looking for a sword~
DerpyLink
20075 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / My room
Offline
Posted 9/29/12, Edited 9/29/12  Reply  Quote
*walking around the many alleyways of the town occasionally stopping to look in a shop, getting ready to leave town to hunt boar* ehhh *looks at level and sighs* I guess I should find some people to party up with.. I wanted to hunt packs, but thats gonna be hard solo *sighs again and continues down the alley, muttering to myself*
dr_neoo
1114 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/30/12, Edited 9/30/12  Reply  Quote
(Okay, this seem rather fun but before I join in I have some questions. Should we write in 1st or 3rd person. It's a lot easier to remember who has one character and who has another in third person. Most of the post up until now have been quite confusing. A few writing rules would make the role-play easier to understand. Anyway, It would be fun if this became a successful RP.)

EDIT:
Check your inbox, I sent you a mail with all the links to SAO related guides and information the RP, :)
_lazuli_


[OOC: Made a character http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-777215/all-about-rp#41228557 Just scroll down to Mariko ]

Mariko walked around town and looked a new sword to replace the starting sword. That sword was fine for killing boars but it would probably be to weak for the mobs that where coming up. She stopped in front of a shady looking NPC shop and checked the display stand. At first all she could find was overpriced equipment but then she saw a sword sticking up from a box in the back of the shop. The price was just below the amount of money she had collected up until now. After paying she picked up the sword and made a few moves with it in the air. It was quite light but Mariko preferred it that way. Now she at least had a decent sword.
Zazanna
17874 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/12  Reply  Quote
zaz went back what she was going to do walk up to the npc to buy some healing potions. Zaz was done with that zaz walked around town and find the quest npc walk up to him and ask about the quest she can do let see looking at the list zaz pick one to do to go gather 100 aria and gather 100 red mushroom.
zaz go to her map in the menu to find the way to gather aria and red mushroom. the rewards is 1,705 col and 5 healing potions. to get them
danialimran
1978 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞...
Offline
Posted 10/1/12  Reply  Quote
ayano walks around the town and there were alot of people that trying to buy new stuff and ayano thinking about to become a blacksmith so that she can smith a powerful shield and sword as he walk toward the bazaar and buy some potion and stuff.after that she run toward the Plains and have a fight
vampireki...
76941 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I live in CA that...
Offline
Posted 10/2/12  Reply  Quote
Luca lets out a big yawn as she walks around looking bored "I'm bored...." She starts bumping into people and doesn't say anything "out of way...." She keeps walking off
shadowknuxem
5140 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Lost in the Digit...
Offline
Posted 10/2/12  Reply  Quote


Malta wandered around the starter town. The best way to start a game was to get some goods from monsters, and then sell them for some good starting stuffs. As he went towards the field, he passed through an ally and found another player. He figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, "Hey, you wanna go pig hunting?"
Zazanna
17874 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/12  Reply  Quote
Zaz run to the rats and tack out her dual sowrds out and use her skill «Meteor Break» hit 7 time to the rats and kill it pick the good up when she kill it run of to find more rats to kill
DerpyLink
20075 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / My room
Offline
Posted 10/3/12  Reply  Quote
Akihisa suddenly heard a voice behind him, as he turned he saw a Lance wielder asking him if he wanted to kill pigs with him. Akihisa thought it was a bit sudden, but suddenly remembered his mission to find a party. "Sure! But.." Akihisa trailed, not wanting to be rude, "Who are you? I'm Akihisa." He said firmly, holding out his hand.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: _lazuli_, Blacknife , Cystir, nejineji131 
You must be logged in to post!