«The Army»

[Floor 3] «Meskia»
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
ZweiNor
36889 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/31/12, Edited 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Zwei heard something about a gathering at the northern exit, So he went to see what was happening. He saw the woflman standing in front of a group of people, and just as Zwei reached the back of the group he started talking.

"I can't win this fight alone." he said.

Zwei looked at him, studying him.

He continued: "Please, lend me your strength."
"A powerful enemy awaits us. Let's not keep him waiting,"

Zwei looked at him, and looked at his eyes. They were shining, and they shone of confidence.
"This man" Zwei thought. "This man, i can follow."
He ran up to the front of the group, eager to get into the fight.
"So you didn't get cold feet from last time?" he said, flashing a grin to the Wolfman.

He had stocked up on red crystals and were now ready for the boss.
Ushiromiy...
31599 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / belgium
Online
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
The northeren exit was crowded today.

The wolf man that caused the disturbance yesterday was shouting

"Please, lend me your strength."
"A powerful enemy awaits us. Let's not keep him waiting,"

Sigh, i guess i should take my good equipment with me. nick thought searching trough his inventory.
He had stocked up on red crystals before coming here and had enough coll left to buy this whole crowd a round of drinks.

But that might be after this fight was over.
He went towards the crowd itching for a good fight.
argo_media
82 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
"Please, lend me your strength, A powerful enemy awaits us. Let's not keep him waiting,"

Hearing a familiar voice, Argo heads to the northern exit where a lot of players have gathered, it seems they are ready for a boss fight. Argo stays within the shadows and listened to the conversations and speeches of various players within the area. She wanted to join the band of players, but she can't. She has low-level gear equipped, with small daggers for a weapon. It seems investing all her money and experience on utility skills has taken a toll on her capabilities to fight head-on.

She quietly sat on a bench nearby and stared blankly into space...
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Blacknite leaned against a wall watching the group prepare for the boss battle. Many people were running lata which wasn't too bad but the good fighters that Blacknite was hoping to fight with were staggering in. This is good he thought, the strong players are beginning to show up. We will need their strength.

After noticing that the group wouldn't be going for a while he made his way to a bench nearby, pulled down a hood over his head and decided to have a nap. Only vaguely did he notice the person sitting beside him staring up at the sky.

Just before falling asleep he wondered what was with the whiskers?
argo_media
82 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Argo finally noticed a player sitting next to her. She gazed towards the player, about to say something. "Hey, a-" and then she noticed, he was fast asleep. Gulping her remaining words, she stood up, shook her head and walked casually around the town. "This place looks very lively around this time of the night" she murmurs to herself as she nonchalantly strolled around the city.
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12, Edited 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
He had been resting peacefully until the person next to him decided to get up. He knew that she was far more dangerous then she appeared, but doubted that she could handle the three people that had started to follow her the minute she left. "Well" he said, "this could be interesting". Wishing again that he could just go to the boss of this level he dicided to see where this little side show went. He got up, checked if Wolf was there, noticing he was still gone he started tailing the three goons.

Checking that his sword was loose and his scabbard and his throwing nails were in the right positions he set off. Cursing himself for being nosey the entire way.
Caboose_
40567 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
As more and more warriors began to join the group, Vyse's hopes grew. This battle would be the toughest one yet so they needed all the manpower they could muster. However, Yuuki still hadn't showed up. The group would be leaving soon, and if she wasn't here by then she might be left behind.

Soon, the group was at capacity and the noise of the crowd was overwhelming. The air around him bristled with people's excitement. Their voices filled with hope and laughter. It pained him to know that some of them won't survive. He shook off the thought and strolled forward to the wolf-man.
"I think our ranks are at capacity. They're waiting on your word to march." He said.
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Having followed the three guys around town and not seeing them do anything wrong right away he headed towards where the gathering was taking place. He was ready, he was rested, and he was looking foreword to getting further away from that place and towards the promise he had made only a short while ago.

It was time to go foreword, and hopefully not die.
argo_media
82 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Argo noticed the three guys following her. Though because of the safety of the area, she decided to ignore them and walk towards the party going for the boss. She's decided. "I guess I'll give this boss a shot, good luck to me dying" As she said these words, she opened up her inventory to check her remaining stocks. "1x Teleport Crystal, 2x Healing Crystals". It's sufficient enough to keep her alive on the boss battle and have the option to teleport out of the boss area if things get too hairy.

Once again, she lurks within the crowd, listening intently to every conversation being made.
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Black noticed the same woman that had been followed earlier that night in the crowd. She was not talking to anyone but yet looked like she was concentrating. She did not look to be very strong but the way she moved reminded him of the fight earlier on in the combat area. He decided to appoach her and see what she was about. She did not have any heavy weapons on her so he was slightly concerned about her abilities in the boss battle to come.

Trying to be subtle and not attract attention he moved his way closer to her. This was someone to get on his side for other reasons then the boss battle.
nejineji131
32266 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Wolf was lost in thought for the longest time. He reminisced about his fallen friends. He needed to press on though, for everyone that was still alive. He wanted to break them free from this prison, he wanted to liberate them. With that said, he smiled. He was mentally and physically ready to take on this boss.

In all honesty he would've been fine by himself. He was a fast mover and heavy hitter with a ton of hp, perfect for soloing. But as he looked at the crown around him, he felt better. The weight of the world isn't so heavy with all of these shoulders now. This world was filled with thousands of players, and thousands of chances to get out.

But he couldn't wait any longer. He had places to go, people to see. There were many things he wanted to do that you couldn't do in this game. So it was time to put an end to this. "We've waited long enough!" Wolf howled to the crowd of people. Few faces of which he recognized. He used his <<night vision>> and noticed a face which calmed him, a difficult task to do. Her whiskers were the first thing he noticed. "Glad to see you," he whispered to himself.

He turned around and finally headed out the town gates. "Try to keep up." He began slowly, one step at a time.
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
We were leaving, finally. It was time. He didn`t get a chance to make any friends but that was probably for the best. After the match he would see who was alive, and right now, he had lost enough friends. He needed to take time before making any more.
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
He had had enough, as the walked up to the giant doors that led to the boss room he looked one last time at the faces that were around him. Some of them looked scared, almost in a panic. Those would be the first to die or flee, next he saw some of the faces that were concerned, but confident. Those might pull through. Then he saw the confident ones, these ones weren`t bragging or building their confidence off of others. These would live on and fight many more battles. As the door oppened he wondered what his face looked like, what others thought of him. And for not the first time he missed those that had been close to him.
nejineji131
32266 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
"It's do or die!" Wolf said as he led the way. His plan wasn't to be the first to attack. Because of how slow he swings, this would not be a very good first move. "Surround him, surround him." Wolf was used to these kinds of things. He was a manager outside of the game.

Two skull hounds accompanied this silver haired knight. His claws connected to an intangible blue chain that kept the hounds from attacking. What was he going to do?

Wolf stood there in a defensive stance and waited for his opponent's next move.
Blacknife
19859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/31/12  Reply  Quote
Taking up a position on wolf's left he started looking for chances to use his throwing nails.. he had them out and would exahust those first before charging in with a sword. He was really good with the throw and it was a great way to find out weak spots on enemies from far away. He looked at the hounds. They should be the first to go and so those where his main concerns. He shouted "watch the main guy but get rid of those dogs first". One enemy was a lot easier to deal with then three.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: _lazuli_, Blacknife , Cystir, nejineji131 
You must be logged in to post!