Closed

Tokyo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/4/13  Reply  Quote
Another place to rp outside of school. Gang wars from Akuro High School can spread out into here.
edrosik
124766 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/10/13  Reply  Quote
Helena sits alone a cafeteria eating some cake while looking on the passing people
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 2/10/13  Reply  Quote
Ash walks through the city, chewing a toothpick and listening to her mp3 player. She passes several small bouts, ignoring them entirely. As she reaches a mall, she turns, heading inside. Whistling to herself, she walks through the food court, heading to the game store.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/13  Reply  Quote


(yupp yupp got it)
"Inohara, I forgot when I was introducing myself earlier. Yeah I know he's a good guy, but I don't know. He's only fifteen Doc, he's not suppose to get seriously involved with someone for awhile." She mumbles into his back, pressing against him, to keep stable.
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13, Edited 2/13/13  Reply  Quote

ElephantShoes wrote:


(yupp yupp got it)
"Inohara, I forgot when I was introducing myself earlier. Yeah I know he's a good guy, but I don't know. He's only fifteen Doc, he's not suppose to get seriously involved with someone for awhile." She mumbles into his back, pressing against him, to keep stable.


He may not act like it, but he is actually much more mature than most people his age, heck even people older than him at times. Then again if you live the life we have lived you would be more adult too. *he says as he makes a turn*((Sorry I fell asleep!))
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote


(haha no worries! i totally understand)


Twilla laughs and rests her head against Docs back, tightening her grip when they take the turn. "Looks at us Doc. Worrying about him like he's our child or something." She sighs and shuts her eyes, just feeling the wind. "I have lived this life Doc, along with you and Getsuga. We're only 16 and we worry like parents." She mumbles.
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote

ElephantShoes wrote:
]

(haha no worries! i totally understand)


Twilla laughs and rests her head against Docs back, tightening her grip when they take the turn. "Looks at us Doc. Worrying about him like he's our child or something." She sighs and shuts her eyes, just feeling the wind. "I have lived this life Doc, along with you and Getsuga. We're only 16 and we worry like parents." She mumbles.


You know, they're times when I think he really doesn't need us to look after him at anymore. He's grown to be strong, inhumanly strong and he has a kind heart. *he soon stops outside a warn building* Do you think we just can't let go of the past a little? I mean he's not the same cute little brother of mine anymore.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote



She shrugs and looks up at the building, loosening her grip slightly. "Should we have to? He's still our little brother and sometimes I don't. Maybe we are holding on too tightly. I just don't want him to grow up and forget about us...me. He'll always remember you." Twilla swallows thickly and sighs resting her head back against Doc's back. "I really missed you guys." She mumbles quietly.
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote

ElephantShoes wrote:



She shrugs and looks up at the building, loosening her grip slightly. "Should we have to? He's still our little brother and sometimes I don't. Maybe we are holding on too tightly. I just don't want him to grow up and forget about us...me. He'll always remember you." Twilla swallows thickly and sighs resting her head back against Doc's back. "I really missed you guys." She mumbles quietly.


*he strokes her hair gently seeing that she looks depressed* Come on, he would never forget you Twilla. He would ask me everyday if you called or at least sent an email to let us know you were fine. If anything he missed you every single day and so did I, heck we would talk about the misadventures we would have.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote



Twilla laughs and nods, smiling slightly and hopping off the bike. "We did have some good adventures, didn't we?" She asks, pulling the helmet from her head and holding it under one arm looking up at the apartment. "Do I get my key back now?" She turns to Doc and waits for him.
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote

ElephantShoes wrote:



Twilla laughs and nods, smiling slightly and hopping off the bike. "We did have some good adventures, didn't we?" She asks, pulling the helmet from her head and holding it under one arm looking up at the apartment. "Do I get my key back now?" She turns to Doc and waits for him.


Yeah, but's in your room so you might need to go hunt for it. *he gave her a quick hug* Welcome home. *he lets go and he opens the door to reveal a very shabby lobby with a worn stairwell*
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote


Twilla smiles and hugs him back quickly before stepping through the door and rushing up the stairs. "What time is dinner?" She calls down, leaning over the edge, before laughing slightly and running into the back room, opening the door and stopping looking into the room. "Sashura, we're home." She whispers silently.
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote

ElephantShoes wrote:


Twilla smiles and hugs him back quickly before stepping through the door and rushing up the stairs. "What time is dinner?" She calls down, leaning over the edge, before laughing slightly and running into the back room, opening the door and stopping looking into the room. "Sashura, we're home." She whispers silently.


It's at 8 o'clock sharp! *he yells from the stairwell and he soon comes up into the small apartment room and he crashes on the couch* Home sweet home.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote




Twilla laughs as she twirls in her room and reaches for her closet, throwing the doors open and squealing. "Its all still here!" She smiles and grabs at her favorite sweatpants and puts them on quickly and grabs a sweatshirt, putting it on too and just sinking onto the floor. She laughs and reaches out running a hand through Sashura's fur and curls into him on the floor looking around the room. "We're back Sash."
Hatake_Kuro
148420 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13  Reply  Quote

ElephantShoes wrote:



Twilla laughs as she twirls in her room and reaches for her closet, throwing the doors open and squealing. "Its all still here!" She smiles and grabs at her favorite sweatpants and puts them on quickly and grabs a sweatshirt, putting it on too and just sinking onto the floor. She laughs and reaches out running a hand through Sashura's fur and curls into him on the floor looking around the room. "We're back Sash."


*Doc smiles seeing her like this* Well you seem to be getting back into the groove of things. *he gets up and heads to the fridge and gets two cans of soda and hands one of them to her* To being back together again!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: samreaper, BlankMasks, SengokuKaien
You must be logged in to post!