Soul Fighter-- !

Ask for Help ?
roromuchan
1771 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/13  Reply  Quote
If you need some help with editing, etc JUST ASK US :)
we'll help you as we can <3
opuamu
12927 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Studying like the...
Offline
Posted 6/23/13  Reply  Quote
Where did u get the skin for this profile? or did u make it?
voguechu
911 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/13  Reply  Quote
I am new to editing

can i get some good photoshop resources ??
lovewords
10363 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/24/13  Reply  Quote
how this was made?
roromuchan
1771 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/13  Reply  Quote

opuamu wrote:

Where did u get the skin for this profile? or did u make it?


I Made it .. hehe ..
roromuchan
1771 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/13  Reply  Quote

voguechu wrote:

I am new to editing

can i get some good photoshop resources ??



hmm, just search it in www.deviantart.com
here, lemme help you ...

This's for render : http://render-blender.deviantart.com/gallery/30498261
This's for all resources : http://blend-mania.deviantart.com/gallery/25938185
voguechu
911 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/13  Reply  Quote

roromuchan wrote:


voguechu wrote:

I am new to editing

can i get some good photoshop resources ??



hmm, just search it in www.deviantart.com
here, lemme help you ...

This's for render : http://render-blender.deviantart.com/gallery/30498261
This's for all resources : http://blend-mania.deviantart.com/gallery/25938185


thank you so much these are all so helpful
Forums moderated by: roromuchan
You must be logged in to post!