Gotei 13 Roleplay

Game Thread
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote
*Saizo was sitting at the counter of Ichimaku's Bar. He was a regular at the place, though it was clear it had gone downhill. At one time, it was very famous, and even considered the best bar in the whole Soul Society, but the owner was old, even then, and now even older, so he didn't have much enery to put into it. Still, people kept on visiting, and the sake was a bit above average, so why not? Most importantly though...Saizo had noticed some girls, perhaps Academy students, giving him quick glances from across the room.*

Aaah, being a Seated officer, 3rd Seat even, has its merits.... *he thought, looking at his cup, and designed his approach cheerfully. It would be a good day. *
Vale_T_Tora
5823 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote
I walk over to the the counter once I enter, and I sit down at the bar "Hello," I say as I look over, "I have never seen you around here before, and I come here often, so, who are you?" as I take a sip from the sake cup I was just handed.
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I walk over to the the counter once I enter, and I sit down at the bar "Hello," I say as I look over, "I have never seen you around here before, and I come here often, so, who are you?" as I take a sip from the sake cup I was just handed.


*Hopes the presence of this person won't ruin his plans of getting those girls, but turns to look at him, slightly unwillingly, but smiling*

Arashi Saizo...I'm a regular in this place as well, so we might have not noticed eachother before...*sips some sake and smiles*..your name?

(( Pm me if you want a Seat ))
Vale_T_Tora
5823 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

SengokuKaien wrote:
*Hopes the presence of this person won't ruin his plans of getting those girls, but turns to look at him, slightly unwillingly, but smiling*

Arashi Saizo...I'm a regular in this place as well, so we might have not noticed eachother before...*sips some sake and smiles*..your name?

(( Pm me if you want a Seat ))


My name is Houmari Torada, it means Fireball.
Hatake_Kuro
148400 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote
*Tetsuya walks in and grins mischievously as he sees some pretty girls* Heh, maybe this place won't be so dull today. *sits down and orders some sake*
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


My name is Houmari Torada, it means Fireball.


*Chuckles and sips some sake*

And Arashi means storm...that's amusing, Houmari-san... *looks at his robes*...what's your Squad and Seat?
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*Tetsuya walks in and grins mischievously as he sees some pretty girls* Heh, maybe this place won't be so dull today. *sits down and orders some sake*


*Doesn't fail to notice that grin, and knows well he would have to make his move quickly*

Dammit... *he thought and judged that person. With his looks, he could be a threat, though he wasn't better looking than himself, according to Saizo*
YuukiSuzuki
21224 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote
I walk over into the bar and look around, sitting down I sigh. I finally had a day off...I rarely got one being in squad 6 but still. "Man, why do we always get all the work from other squads?"
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

YuukiSuzuki wrote:

I walk over into the bar and look around, sitting down I sigh. I finally had a day off...I rarely got one being in squad 6 but still. "Man, why do we always get all the work from other squads?"


*He notices her as well, not without interest*
Hatake_Kuro
148400 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

SengokuKaien wrote:

*Doesn't fail to notice that grin, and knows well he would have to make his move quickly*

Dammit... *he thought and judged that person. With his looks, he could be a threat, though he wasn't better looking than himself, according to Saizo*


*I sip some sake and I notice you observing me carefully* Can I help you?
Vale_T_Tora
5823 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

SengokuKaien wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:


My name is Houmari Torada, it means Fireball.


*Chuckles and sips some sake*

And Arashi means storm...that's amusing, Houmari-san... *looks at his robes*...what's your Squad and Seat?


13th squad, 4th seat, just promoted from 5th, I say as I sip some sake.
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


*I sip some sake and I notice you observing me carefully* Can I help you?


You could leave...or leave those innocent girls alone...

*Smiles*

Not at all, I don't think so....my, it seems today the bar is flooded by Shinigami....
YuukiSuzuki
21224 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote
Arashi: *I ignore you and sit there thinking*
SengokuKaien
27672 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


13th squad, 4th seat, just promoted from 5th, I say as I sip some sake.


Oh, good job then! Usually, people who get promoted celebrate by buying others sake, but that's only what most people do, hehe.... *sips some sake and orders another cup*

Did you get promoted due to an exceptional performance in a mission, or was it a generally good presence? *making small talk, still keeping track of the girls*
Hatake_Kuro
148400 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12  Reply  Quote

SengokuKaien wrote:

You could leave...or leave those innocent girls alone...

*Smiles*

Not at all, I don't think so....my, it seems today the bar is flooded by Shinigami....


*nods* It seems so.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: SengokuKaien, KhaosUchiha
You must be logged in to post!