Hero Academy

[Rp] Cafeteria
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 8/5/12  Reply  Quote
xunnie
11650 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Offline
Posted 8/12/12, Edited 8/12/12  Reply  Quote
"why oh why is the cafeteria so darkkkkkkk" karui whined and went to turn on the lights.
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 10/27/12  Reply  Quote
Ash sat at an empty table, holding her curry bun in her mouth as she tried to open her juice carton. The opening separated into layers without clearing. She glared at the stubborn carton, folding the failed corners back and stabbing it with a chopstick. Grape juice spurted into her eye, and she dropped her curry bun. "Ahh, today sucks..."
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/12  Reply  Quote

NatakeErru wrote:

Ash sat at an empty table, holding her curry bun in her mouth as she tried to open her juice carton. The opening separated into layers without clearing. She glared at the stubborn carton, folding the failed corners back and stabbing it with a chopstick. Grape juice spurted into her eye, and she dropped her curry bun. "Ahh, today sucks..."

"are you okay?" Haru asked as he gave her a napkin
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 12/31/12  Reply  Quote

yoru9 wrote:
"are you okay?" Haru asked as he gave her a napkin


Ash took the napkin gratefully. "Thanks..." She sighed, staring at the table. "Ah, I'm fine..."
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/1/13  Reply  Quote

NatakeErru wrote:

Ash took the napkin gratefully. "Thanks..." She sighed, staring at the table. "Ah, I'm fine..."

"i'm glad" Haru said smiling
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

yoru9 wrote:
"i'm glad" Haru said smiling


Her cheeks flushed pink. People weren't usually this nice...
"Er, I'm Ash...What's- your name?"
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

NatakeErru wrote:

Her cheeks flushed pink. People weren't usually this nice...
"Er, I'm Ash...What's- your name?"

"nice to meet you Ash i'm Haru"
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

yoru9 wrote:

"nice to meet you Ash i'm Haru"


She picked up her dropped curry bun and set it on her tray, folding the used napkin.
"It's nice to meet you, Haru... Thank you for the napkin."
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

NatakeErru wrote:

She picked up her dropped curry bun and set it on her tray, folding the used napkin.
"It's nice to meet you, Haru... Thank you for the napkin."

"no problem" Haru smiles
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

yoru9 wrote:
"no problem" Haru smiles


Ash stared at the table, not sure if she should say anything else... Talking to people wasn't really her thing.
"um... Is this your first year here, Haru?"
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

NatakeErru wrote:

Ash stared at the table, not sure if she should say anything else... Talking to people wasn't really her thing.
"um... Is this your first year here, Haru?"

"no i was here since i was little how about you is this your first year?"
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13  Reply  Quote

yoru9 wrote:

"no i was here since i was little how about you is this your first year?"


Ash nodded silently, glancing away. Embarrassed but determined not to avoid it forever, she replied, "In a way it's my first year of anything..."
yoru9
67477 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 1/3/13  Reply  Quote

NatakeErru wrote:

Ash nodded silently, glancing away. Embarrassed but determined not to avoid it forever, she replied, "In a way it's my first year of anything..."

"oh then welcome to Hero academy i hope you like it here" Haru said with a smile
NatakeErru
9138 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/3/13  Reply  Quote

yoru9 wrote:

"oh then welcome to Hero academy i hope you like it here" Haru said with a smile


She returned the smile, kind of liking the way it felt.
"Thank you."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: yoru9, xunnie
You must be logged in to post!