Rules and Terms
1. Lolita is not cosplay, we are not a cosplay group. We wear clothes, not cosutmes.
2. Lolitas are not sexually provocative. Any sexually explicit posts, pictures, etc will have you immediatly banned, unless it somehow actually relevent to lolita/is erololi.
3. If you are angry with your post being deleted, do not post angry posts here. Directly message the mods. If you do post here, we will delete the topic, ban and ignore you.
4. Same goes with any problems.
5. You don't have to sugar coat your opinions, but tact is good--no outright insults to other members. You get three warnings and a temporary ban on the third warning if you break this rule. Break it again, and that ban is permanent.
6. Please don't BAWWW over someone else's opinion; the Internet is a diverse place, so expect disagreement.
7. Suggestions are widely appreciated.
8. Have fun :]
Lolita-wearing characters and celebrities in Asian pop-culture:
-Tsuzuki Mai/"Uehara Misato" from NANA
-Narumi Chisami from Beauty Pop
-Oota Mai from Gokinjo Monogatari
-Sakurada Miwako from ParaKiss
-Ryugasaki Momoko from Shimotsuma Monogatari/Kamikaze Girls
-the Gothic-Lolita Quartet from Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge/the Wallflower/Perfect Girl Evolution
Just in case you aren't really clear on what I'm talking about, I'll put it simply. Maid doesn't equal lolita. Neither does something cute and frilly that some girls are wearing in Harujuku or Shibuya.
GASP! WHAT'S THIS?! A MOD NOTICE?!
Ok, I just letting you guys know that I'm taking out a couple of pics from the gallery. Why? you might ask. Because I'm noticing a few things here that are cosplay, and not lolita.