characters made that hasnt been used within 6Months can be used by others

Night Classes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/1/11, Edited 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
N I G HT C L A S S





the night class Forum, this is for the night class students only, please be informed that the time here is
6:00 pm to 3:00 am only
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
This is my type of class
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

This is my type of class


"teachers aren't here yet" Alvaro stated as he stood next to yuuka who was sitting near the window.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

This is my type of class


"teachers aren't here yet" Alvaro stated as he stood next to yuuka who was sitting near the window.


oh they are not yet *waits in a chair to wait for my teacher to show up so i can learn something . I am a student here nice too meet you yuuka and looks at the girl who is at the window.
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

This is my type of class


"teachers aren't here yet" Alvaro stated as he stood next to yuuka who was sitting near the window.


oh they are not yet *waits in a chair to wait for my teacher to show up so i can learn something . I am a student here nice too meet you yuuka and looks at the girl who is at the window.


"ah, nice to meet you too" Yuuka gave a little smile

0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

This is my type of class


"teachers aren't here yet" Alvaro stated as he stood next to yuuka who was sitting near the window.


oh they are not yet *waits in a chair to wait for my teacher to show up so i can learn something . I am a student here nice too meet you yuuka and looks at the girl who is at the window.


"ah, nice to meet you too" Yuuka gave a little smile



same i am hana and nice too meet you too yuuka and smiled back.
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote


"it seems like the teachers are skipping their leesons" Yuuka smirked
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"it seems like the teachers are skipping their leesons" Yuuka smirked


yes they seem like they are waiting and takes out my notebook and places it on the table,
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"it seems like the teachers are skipping their leesons" Yuuka smirked


yes they seem like they are waiting and takes out my notebook and places it on the table,


nodded
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
nods back at you and drinks my bottle water ,
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

nods back at you and drinks my bottle water ,


Yuuka was reading a book
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
cool and what type of book are you reading before class starts?
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

cool and what type of book are you reading before class starts?


"How to drink blood for dummies XD" Yuuka said.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
cool haha very funny i am vampire as well haha hope we can be good friends,
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64102 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

cool haha very funny i am vampire as well haha hope we can be good friends,


"yeah, me too"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!