characters made that hasnt been used within 6Months can be used by others

Una Carozza Cafe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64112 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
Una Carozza Cafe





this a cafe where humans and vampires can chat
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/11  Reply  Quote
yummy food and walks into the cafe.
lil_j9
367 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

yummy food and walks into the cafe.


Hello, you are?...
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote
Hello too you too yes i am are you i am hana and you are?
beki-nyan
41926 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote
Azusa was sitting in the cafe but she smelled something tasty and left the cafe.
lil_j9
367 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

Hello too you too yes i am are you i am hana and you are?


I'm Yang nice to meet you, hey I am going to take a walk at the garden won't you come?
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote

lil_j9 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Hello too you too yes i am are you i am hana and you are?


I'm Yang nice to meet you, hey I am going to take a walk at the garden won't you come?


nice too meet you too i will come to the garden walks up towards you and stands by you ,
lil_j9
367 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:


lil_j9 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Hello too you too yes i am are you i am hana and you are?


I'm Yang nice to meet you, hey I am going to take a walk at the garden won't you come?


nice too meet you too i will come to the garden walks up towards you and stands by you ,


"What's the name of your parents?." Yang talks to hana.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/3/11  Reply  Quote
Hana: I don't have any tells Yang ,
lil_j9
367 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11  Reply  Quote

Hana176 wrote:

Hana: I don't have any tells Yang ,


oh sorry to hear that. . the silence was ackward.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/11  Reply  Quote
oh thanks yea sorry want to play a game?
beki-nyan
41926 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/12/11  Reply  Quote
Azusa was sitting in the cafe drinking her chocolate milk shake.All the people were staring at her.She is so pretty!Is she from the night class of Cross Academy?I think so-all of them are so pretty!
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64112 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/16/11, Edited 1/29/11  Reply  Quote
"Onii-sama, i have no intention of going in a date with you" Yuuka said as she pulled herself from Daisuke's arms.
"don't worry, yuuka, you'll be safe when you're with me" Daisuke smirked. "yeah right, i doubt it!" Yuuka said.
"this is rare to find..." Akasha said with folded arms. "Akasha-sensei!" Yuuka exclaimed.
beki-nyan
41926 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/29/11  Reply  Quote
Nana and Ai walked in the cafe.Ai looked at Yuuka and Daisuke.Who are they onee-chan?Just some stupid pureblood vampires.Ai stood up and walked to them.Hi.I'm Ai Kiryuu.It's nice to meet you.She smiled.
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64112 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Online
Posted 1/29/11  Reply  Quote

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana and Ai walked in the cafe.Ai looked at Yuuka and Daisuke.Who are they onee-chan?Just some stupid pureblood vampires.Ai stood up and walked to them.Hi.I'm Ai Kiryuu.It's nice to meet you.She smiled.


"a, kiryuu? I see another of his children." Yuuka mumbled. "I'm Yuuka Kuran, Ai nice to meet you" Yuuka smiled to Ai. "I'm Dai---" Yuuka interrupted him. "she was asking for my name, Oni-giri-sama" Yuuka loves to name him Oniigiri.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!