characters made that hasnt been used within 6Months can be used by others

Outskirts Of Cross Academy
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/3/11  Reply  Quote

I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"what is it?" he asked


*I wanted to ask you did you hear something in the council, i heard that level e in the city is going more wild then ever and they think someone is controling them* she asked worriedly..


"the council is already working on it.. but we are suspecting other families besides Shirabuki and hanadagi, as for us the kurans, it's quite impossible coz, yuuka is at school as for kyouta and me we are both in the council as kings." he explained
I-kiss
5946 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"what is it?" he asked


*I wanted to ask you did you hear something in the council, i heard that level e in the city is going more wild then ever and they think someone is controling them* she asked worriedly..


"the council is already working on it.. but we are suspecting other families besides Shirabuki and hanadagi, as for us the kurans, it's quite impossible coz, yuuka is at school as for kyouta and me we are both in the council as kings." he explained


* I see, my father told me to ask around to see if i could find out anything, they already took 5 human girls and i head that 2 of them are students in the day class*
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote

I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"what is it?" he asked


*I wanted to ask you did you hear something in the council, i heard that level e in the city is going more wild then ever and they think someone is controling them* she asked worriedly..


"the council is already working on it.. but we are suspecting other families besides Shirabuki and hanadagi, as for us the kurans, it's quite impossible coz, yuuka is at school as for kyouta and me we are both in the council as kings." he explained


* I see, my father told me to ask around to see if i could find out anything, they already took 5 human girls and i head that 2 of them are students in the day class*


"I see, just make sure to contact Ayase to let him know you're not in school" Daisuke walked
I-kiss
5946 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"what is it?" he asked


*I wanted to ask you did you hear something in the council, i heard that level e in the city is going more wild then ever and they think someone is controling them* she asked worriedly..


"the council is already working on it.. but we are suspecting other families besides Shirabuki and hanadagi, as for us the kurans, it's quite impossible coz, yuuka is at school as for kyouta and me we are both in the council as kings." he explained


* I see, my father told me to ask around to see if i could find out anything, they already took 5 human girls and i head that 2 of them are students in the day class*


"I see, just make sure to contact Ayase to let him know you're not in school" Daisuke walked


She sighs andf looks at the sky * Like he would mind if i was killed, he would be happy*
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote


"still just let him know"
beki-nyan
41926 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote
You don't have to worry about the level E.We'll take care of that.Nana was behind Daisuke.That's our work after all.
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/4/11, Edited 3/4/11  Reply  Quote

beki-nyan wrote:

You don't have to worry about the level E.We'll take care of that.Nana was behind Daisuke.That's our work after all.


"Kiryuu-san, it was your father who needed our help not yours." Daisuke said coldly
beki-nyan
41926 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote
Like i said-it's our work to hunt vampires.I'm not in the academy just to study after all.
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote

beki-nyan wrote:

Like i said-it's our work to hunt vampires.I'm not in the academy just to study after all.


"still remember you're limits kiryuu-san" Daisuke said
I-kiss
5946 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"still just let him know"


*Alright, i´ll tell him..it´s not like he´s goona care anyways*
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/4/11  Reply  Quote

I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"still just let him know"


*Alright, i´ll tell him..it´s not like he´s goona care anyways*


"sayo nara"
I-kiss
5946 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:



"still just let him know"


*Alright, i´ll tell him..it´s not like he´s goona care anyways*


"sayo nara"


*bye-bye* she smiles and jumps back on the tree
SillyNeko10
5925 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In a well. O.o
Offline
Posted 3/7/11  Reply  Quote
Kaede walked down the sidewalk with her phone pressed against her ear. "Dad, No I'm fine, Just checking in with you.....Oh yeah you can call back....Tommrow yeah sure...bye..." Kaede took the phone and threw it on the ground and watched it break apart. "Don't forget.." she started walking again.
SUNAOSHIBUYA
64216 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 3/7/11, Edited 3/7/11  Reply  Quote

SillyNeko10 wrote:

Kaede walked down the sidewalk with her phone pressed against her ear. "Dad, No I'm fine, Just checking in with you.....Oh yeah you can call back....Tommrow yeah sure...bye..." Kaede took the phone and threw it on the ground and watched it break apart. "Don't forget.." she started walking again.


Haruka was walking outside the Academy to buy Sayori some flowers. She heard a large Shout and followed to where the shout was from. A couple of hours has already past and still she was not seen.

Chapter 1
SillyNeko10
5925 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In a well. O.o
Offline
Posted 3/8/11  Reply  Quote

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


SillyNeko10 wrote:

Kaede walked down the sidewalk with her phone pressed against her ear. "Dad, No I'm fine, Just checking in with you.....Oh yeah you can call back....Tommrow yeah sure...bye..." Kaede took the phone and threw it on the ground and watched it break apart. "Don't forget.." she started walking again.


Haruka was walking outside the Academy to buy Sayori some flowers. She heard a large Shout and followed to where the shout was from. A couple of hours has already past and still she was not seen.

Chapter 1


"What the?" Kaede turned around. "Who's there? Come out!" the ground around her froze. "I swore I herd footsteps" she thought to herself.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!