It’s Not My Fault That I’m Not Popular!- Fan group

Manga Tomoko vs Anime Tomoko
Mastergold
32009 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / 米国
Offline
Posted 7/29/13, Edited 7/29/13  Reply  Quote


Poll edited 7/29/13
Created by Mastergold


-Mastergold
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/13  Reply  Quote
OH MY GLOB!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHICH TO CHOSE!!!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS DAMN QUESTION!!! TT~TT I love both of them....
Mastergold
32009 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / 米国
Offline
Posted 7/29/13  Reply  Quote
ups sorry xD
Excela
22580 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/30/13  Reply  Quote
Both!
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/13  Reply  Quote

Mastergold wrote:

ups sorry xD


cant you make another one including the option both...
Mastergold
32009 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / 米国
Offline
Posted 7/30/13  Reply  Quote

justafangirl wrote:


Mastergold wrote:

ups sorry xD


cant you make another one including the option both...


I'm not that good making polls would you liek to make the poll
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/13  Reply  Quote

Mastergold wrote:


justafangirl wrote:


Mastergold wrote:

ups sorry xD


cant you make another one including the option both...


I'm not that good making polls would you liek to make the poll


okay i will do that
Mastergold
32009 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / 米国
Offline
Posted 7/30/13  Reply  Quote

justafangirl wrote:


Mastergold wrote:


justafangirl wrote:


Mastergold wrote:

ups sorry xD


cant you make another one including the option both...


I'm not that good making polls would you liek to make the poll


okay i will do that


By the way I just got my guest pass so if you need one let me know okay
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/13  Reply  Quote

Mastergold wrote:


justafangirl wrote:


Mastergold wrote:


justafangirl wrote:


Mastergold wrote:

ups sorry xD


cant you make another one including the option both...


I'm not that good making polls would you liek to make the poll


okay i will do that


By the way I just got my guest pass so if you need one let me know okay


probably wouldnt use it but thanks!
Forums moderated by: Mastergold , Excela, charunetra
You must be logged in to post!