Remove this ad

It’s Not My Fault That I’m Not Popular!- Fan group

Would you want to be Tomoko?
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/13, Edited 8/1/13  Reply  Quote
Everyone here loves Tomoko ( don't lie ) but would you want to be like her? I wouldn't. I want to have fun and lots of friends when I go to high school!
Mastergold
16958 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/1/13  Reply  Quote
I'm already like tomoko no joke
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/13  Reply  Quote

Mastergold wrote:

I'm already like tomoko no joke


sorry.... dont make me feel bad....
Mastergold
16958 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/1/13  Reply  Quote
Don't feel bad that how life is
ILoveTats...
48469 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever Gareki Is
Offline
Posted 8/7/13  Reply  Quote
I was already like her in high school, and still sort of feel like her.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/13  Reply  Quote

ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

I was already like her in high school, and still sort of feel like her.


in wut way???
ILoveTats...
48469 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever Gareki Is
Offline
Posted 8/9/13  Reply  Quote

justafangirl wrote:


ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

I was already like her in high school, and still sort of feel like her.


in wut way???


Well I'm really bad at talking to others, and have a lack in communication.
Mastergold
16958 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/13  Reply  Quote

ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:


justafangirl wrote:


ILoveTatsumiOga1991 wrote:

I was already like her in high school, and still sort of feel like her.


in wut way???


Well I'm really bad at talking to others, and have a lack in communication.


Same here
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/13  Reply  Quote
I can honestly saw, I dont want to be her, I feel for her and everything but,,,,, ive gone through that once, and did everything I could to fit in and im glad its over lol
Chopsuey9444
8695 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/11/13  Reply  Quote
I am Tomoko to a lesser degree, but besides that I'm a dude
Mastergold
16958 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/12/13  Reply  Quote

Chopsuey9444 wrote:

I am Tomoko to a lesser degree, but besides that I'm a dude


We are all in the same boat
jordannuf...
29 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/29/13  Reply  Quote
I used to to actually be like her when I was younger. glad im not now.
Forums moderated by: Mastergold , Excela , charunetra
You must be logged in to post!