☣ taking a break right now? sorry all, im a little inactive right now

[BANNER] Banner Shop
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
NegativeSal
68618 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 12/31/11  Reply  Quote


(⊙▂⊙✖ )Thank you.
Here is your request:

Ask away for any changes.
kaye_serena
1486 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/11  Reply  Quote

NegativeSal wrote:



(⊙▂⊙✖ )Thank you.
Here is your request:

Ask away for any changes.


Thanks I love it!!

Otakugirl...
7546 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Music Room 3, Our...
Offline
Posted 1/2/12, Edited 1/8/12  Reply  Quote

Bluerose13
53722 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/3/12, Edited 1/4/12  Reply  Quote
☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/12, Edited 1/19/12  Reply  Quote
Sync_the_...
22027 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / here ヽ(´ー`)ノ..and...
Offline
Posted 1/5/12  Reply  Quote

Bluerose13 wrote:

☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS


srry if it dosent look like wat u want ~_~ feel free to request again^^:
Bluerose13
53722 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/5/12  Reply  Quote

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:

☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS


srry if it dosent look like wat u want ~_~ feel free to request again^^:


it okay, i dont like front style but u try ur best
Sync_the_...
22027 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / here ヽ(´ー`)ノ..and...
Offline
Posted 1/5/12  Reply  Quote

Bluerose13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:

☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS


srry if it dosent look like wat u want ~_~ feel free to request again^^:


it okay, i dont like front style but u try ur best


oh i can change the font style xD. its not hard ^_^
Bluerose13
53722 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/5/12  Reply  Quote

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:

☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS


srry if it dosent look like wat u want ~_~ feel free to request again^^:


it okay, i dont like front style but u try ur best


oh i can change the font style xD. its not hard ^_^


really, can u do old english front style
Sync_the_...
22027 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / here ヽ(´ー`)ノ..and...
Offline
Posted 1/5/12  Reply  Quote

Bluerose13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:

☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS


srry if it dosent look like wat u want ~_~ feel free to request again^^:


it okay, i dont like front style but u try ur best


oh i can change the font style xD. its not hard ^_^


really, can u do old english front style


here^^:
Bluerose13
53722 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/5/12  Reply  Quote

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Bluerose13 wrote:

☣ Text:Welcome
☣ HQ Picture:

☣ Any specific size?:350x140
☣ Specific Colors?:any colors but not pink or purple also yellow and brown
☣ Anything else: make it a final fantasy style if u can also make look very nice
☣ Payment proof OR graphics pass


SYNC TOOK THIS


srry if it dosent look like wat u want ~_~ feel free to request again^^:


it okay, i dont like front style but u try ur best


oh i can change the font style xD. its not hard ^_^


really, can u do old english front style


here^^:


i love it, thank you so much
Kiti-chan
17367 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/12  Reply  Quote

hope you like it sorry it took so long
Sync_the_...
22027 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / here ヽ(´ー`)ノ..and...
Offline
Posted 1/9/12  Reply  Quote
kiti thanks for doing these :> ive been rlly busy.. x.x
Kiti-chan
17367 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/12  Reply  Quote
no prob
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/12, Edited 1/12/12  Reply  Quote


SYNC TOOK
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!