Last Updated: September 11th, 2013
Currently we provide the option to pay with a Credit Card, Paypal, and with Paymentez. Instructions on how to purchase, with each payment method, are listed below:
(Note: Always read the terms during the sign up process so that you fully understand what you are signing up for.)
To start a Free Trial for yourself:
To directly purchase a recurring subscription for yourself:
To directly purchase a non-recurring subscription for yourself:
- Go to the Premium Comparison page
- Pick the proper plan and click the corresponding "Skip the free trial" link or "Choose" button to directly purchase a membership subscription
To purchase a non-recurring subscription as a gift for a friend:
- Go to the person's profile on Crunchyroll
- Click the Send Gift button on the left hand side
- Make sure the person's username is typed in properly
- Select the proper membership type
- Select the proper membership package
- Examine your Shopping Cart to make sure that everything is in order
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button
- On the Billing Information page you'll need to use either a Credit Card or Paypal account:
- If you want to use a Credit Card as your payment method:
- Click the Credit Card icon/button
- Enter your First and Last Name, as it appears on your Credit Card
- Enter your Credit Card number
- Enter the Expiration Date of your card
- Enter your card's Security Code (CVC/CVV/CV2 number)
- Enter the address that your Credit Card company has on file
- Enter the Email address that you want your receipts sent to
- Click the "Continue" button to process your payment
- If you want to use a Paypal account:
- Click the Paypal icon/button.
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Continue through to confirm and process your payment
If you have already purchased a recurring Premium Membership subscription and would like to change your payment method, you'll need to do the following':
To change from one Credit Card to another Credit Card:
- Update the Credit Card on your account
Premium Membership Status page
- Click on the "Change Card" link
- Enter the new Credit Card information and click "Update Card"
- After this is done, your membership subscription will automatically charge the new Credit Card on your next renewal date, as well as for subsequent renewals.
To change from a Paypal account to a Credit Card:
- You'll need to disable your current membership from renewing:
- Then, after your current month of membership expires, you'll need to purchase the desired membership subscription at the current rate:
(Note: Please do not purchase the new subscription until after your current membership expires since an error may occur if you do.
- Go to the Premium Comparison page on Crunchyroll
- Select the desired membership type/package
- Choose "Credit Card" as your payment method.
- Continue through to complete the purchase
If you have already purchased a recurring Premium Membership subscription and would like to change your membership package, please do the following:
To change you Premium Membership type/package; for Credit Card purchases:
- Go to your Premium Membership Status page
- Locate the "Change Plan" drop down box
Select the desired package from the list
Note: After you do this, your membership type will change on your next renewal date.
To change you Premium Membership type/package; for Paypal purchases:
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Go to the page
- Remove the entry for "Crunchyroll, Inc."
- After your current membership expires, purchase the desired membership type/package.
Note: Do not purchase the new membership subscription until after you current membership expires since an error may occur.