Visual designers at Crunchyroll create graphics for our library of shows and design marketing materials for web, mobile and print. You will have ownership of ad units, content thumbnails, screen captures and other graphic assets. You will also have the opportunity to work on user interface designs.
- Work closely with the design team to maintain brand guidelines.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create ad campaigns & other marketing materials.
- Design assets for promoting shows, merchandise
- Work alongside various departments to gather requirements and deliver assets within a timely manner.
- Take initiative to complete print projects by contacting and managing the appropriate vendors.
- Work alongside our sales team to create custom campaigns for partnerships.
- 2+ years of design experience in a startup environment
- A passion for design with strong opinion about aesthetics
- A love for typography (using and choosing)
- Experience in composing imagery to fit various dimensions
- A solid understanding of Call To Actions, and how to design for them
- Ability to write exceptional copy
- Experience following existing branding while pushing limits where appropriate
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch or comparable tool
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Has a BA in 4 year university or 2 year design degree in specialized school
- Experience with conversion metrics is a plus
- Experience with photography is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and Commuter benefits
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Free lunches 4x/week
- Pet friendly environment
About Crunchyroll, Inc.
Crunchyroll is a leading global destination and platform for Japanese anime and Asian content. Through applications including Crunchyroll for iPhone, iPad, Android, Playstation®3, Playstation®4, Xbox LIVE®, AppleTV, Roku, Internet-enabled TVs, set-top boxes, affiliate websites and its own streaming website, Crunchyroll delivers more than 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of officially-licensed content from leading Asian media producers direct to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages within minutes of TV broadcast. Crunchyroll has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Tokyo, and is a member of the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA) and Licensing International Merchandisers' Association (LIMA). More information about the company can be found at www.crunchyroll.com.