Design Team | San Francisco
UI/UX designers at Crunchyroll work with cross functional teams to narrow down the goals of a project, then execute beautiful and pleasant experiences. You will work on various interfaces for our multiple video channels; on web browsers. Your work will be influenced by user tests, metrics, and design intuition.
• Work with the development team to create an exceptional user experience for (responsive) web browsers
• Iterate and contribute to key user workflows
• Analyze user interaction and responses to help drive design decisions
• 5+ years of UI/UX design experience (at least 4 years in an in-house product team)
• A love for typography (using and choosing)
• Experience designing web products from ideation to launch
• Experience conducting user tests
• Experience dealing with content (curated, user generated, or auto-generated)
• Experience delivering sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials
• Experience following existing branding while pushing limits where appropriate
• Experience forming the branding of new properties, from logo to interface
• Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch or comparable tool
• Knowledge of conversion metrics, and how they can help influence your designs
• Experience building and testing prototypes with users is a plus
• A passion for design with strong opinion about aesthetics
Please provide links of existing products you’ve designed
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and Commuter benefits
• Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
• Free lunches 4x/week
• Pet friendly environment
About Crunchyroll, Inc.
Crunchyroll is a leading global destination and platform for Japanese anime and Asian content. Through applications including Crunchyroll for iPhone, iPad, Android, Playstation®3, Playstation®4, Xbox LIVE®, AppleTV, Roku, Internet-enabled TVs, set-top boxes, affiliate websites and its own streaming website, Crunchyroll delivers more than 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of officially-licensed content from leading Asian media producers direct to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages within minutes of TV broadcast. The company is profitable, and has over 400,000 paid subscribers.
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco. Desired candidate will be a part of an exciting initiative that will directly interact with Crunchyroll and other channel initiatives such as Soompi TV, and CreativeBug, but will be an independent platform offering, which is backed by OTT(er) Media, AT&T and The Chernin Group.