As a Senior Technology Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering complex and scalable software solutions with huge strategic impact. In this role, you will provide project leadership, anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. A successful candidate will have a strong software development background, excellent problem solving, project management and communication skills.
- Technical interface between product managers, designers and the software development teams. Understand the product and knows the right questions and whom to ask.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate software development teams, discussions between design, product and architecture teams to scope the technical projects
- Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive it through to completion
- Drive teams to make the right feature trade-offs to ship software without compromising customer experience and business relevance, by partnering with product managers
- Engage with other teams in the company, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals
- Continuously update about progress and delivery of software products to senior leadership across the company
- 2+ years of prior experience working as a software developer
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing software projects and influencing architecture and design decisions as a technical lead, program, or product manager
- Experience in delivering complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong knowledge in at least one area- latest web technologies or video technologies or cross platform app development
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and Commuter benefits
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Free lunches 4x/week
- Pet friendly environment
About Crunchyroll, Inc.
Crunchyroll is a leading global destination and platform for Japanese anime and Asian content. Through applications including Crunchyroll for iPhone, iPad, Android, Playstation®3, Playstation®4, Xbox LIVE®, AppleTV, Roku, Internet-enabled TVs, set-top boxes, affiliate websites and its own streaming website, Crunchyroll delivers more than 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of officially-licensed content from leading Asian media producers direct to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages within minutes of TV broadcast. Crunchyroll has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Tokyo, and is a member of the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA) and Licensing International Merchandisers' Association (LIMA). More information about the company can be found at www.crunchyroll.com.