Here is your chance to work at a fun, rapidly growing tech-startup in the heart of San Francisco. Crunchyroll is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its finance team. As a key contributor at an emerging company, you will have the ability to truly make a strong impact on the company and help it grow. This role offers tremendous growth opportunity and is the perfect role for someone looking to refine his/her skills and take on increased responsibility over time.
- Communicate with senior executives across all organizations to create a bottoms-up budget/forecast
- Analyze variance against plan and determine causes for fluctuation
- Work closely with Accounting team to determine proper accruals and assist in month-end close process
- Develop robust models that identify key trends and business drivers that assist with prioritizing and planning
- Gather information from disparate sources, summarize key takeaways, and ensure accuracy and consistency of data.
- Initiate and manage automation of reports
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial board package, including MD&A and variance analysis
- Prepare weekly dashboard of KPI for senior executives
- Assist in developing and improving processes and procedures for a rapidly growing company
- Produce other ad-hoc reports as needed
- Reports to VP, Controller
- 3-5 years prior experience as an analyst with a track record of success
- Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university
- MBA/CPA (preferred)
- SaaS experience (heavily preferred)
- Knowledge of MRR, churn, CLV, SAC/CAC, and ARPU
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL data mining skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Able to work with all levels of management and staff
- Attention to detail
- Must be hands-on and roll up sleeves on a regular basis
- Ability to think analytically – not just following the status quo and thinking intelligently about your actions
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Free lunches 4X per week
- Free dinner offered daily
- Pet Friendly environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401k and Commuter benefits
- 90% of Health and 100% of Dental and Vision coverage paid by Crunchyroll for employee
- Very spontaneous and frequent group events!
About Crunchyroll, Inc
Crunchyroll is a leading global destination and platform for Japanese anime and Asian content. Through applications including Crunchyroll for iPhone, iPad, Android, Playstation®3, Playstation®4, Xbox LIVE®, AppleTV, Roku, Internet-enabled TVs, set-top boxes, affiliate websites and its own streaming website, Crunchyroll delivers more than 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of officially-licensed content from leading Asian media producers direct to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages within minutes of TV broadcast. Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Tokyo, Japan. The company features both a free, ad-supported online video offering as well as a subscription online video service to a fan base in 160 countries. The company is profitable, has over 300,000 subscribers, and doubled its number of subscribers last year.