King's Game

Average Rating

  • 5
    (10)
  • 4
    (6)
  • 3
    (8)
  • 2
    (8)
  • 1
    (13)
2.8
 out of 5
45 votes
Write a Review

User Reviews

  • 0 out of 1 people found this review helpful:
    If you're bored and really have nothing better to watch, go for it. I just don't really recommend it.
    This anime is desperately trying to be scary, and at this point it's just cringy. This isn't the worst anime I've ever watched, but it's definitely close to it. I have been trying to give it a chance, but it's getting harder to keep up with it, even though it hasn't even finished airing. I'm probably going to end up dropping this because I keep questioning myself why I continue to watch it. The ...
    Read more
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • 1 out of 3 people found this review helpful:
    Worst Anime I've Ever Watched
    I think this will be my second review ever on Crunchyroll. This anime is so bad and unpleasant to watch that I felt need to take the time to vent my frustrations with it and make a warning at the same time.

    Do not waste your time with this horrible nonsense. 90% of the characters are irrational, shallow, and borderline retarded. The remaining 10% are only a slight improvement, but still ...
    Read more
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful:
    Its a very intresting anime
    I find the anime twist pretty interesting and I like the series so far.i don't really like how we don't get character development for the class before the killing starts but the reason I like it its a refreshing type of anime different form the anime I have watched so far
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • 0 out of 1 people found this review helpful:
    Has potential so let's see how it goes
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • Few Redeeming Qualities
    King's game is about a classroom where a supernatural and unknown figure known only as the King forces a classroom to either follow his orders or face a punishment. Our main character played the game once before in a different class and was the sole survivor. The premise involves the class trying to survive amidst immense psychological duress and the fear of death.

    While the art is pretty ...
    Read more
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • Decent So Far - Subject To Extreme Change!
    At it's core, 'King's Game' is a decent anime with loads of potential. The plot seems interesting enough to gather a respectable fan base, and the dark themes play their part nicely with the animation. However! The main character already seems to be mentally volatile and slightly forgone of human logic. Keeping this in mind, it is highly possible that bad character development could crash the ...
    Read more
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • It looked interesting from the description
    I usually love these kind of shows, but not this one. Every time someone started talking, all I wanted was for them to stop, especially the protagonist! I don't know if I can't stand the character, the dialogue, or what.... it's just so irritating.
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • 10 out of 13 people found this review helpful:
    All over the place and nonsensical.
    I don't think the writers ever had much experience with real people. "Mass hysteria" aside, in a group that size, there will be a lot of them trying to make sense of the situation instead of throwing logic to the wind. How can you not connect "her personality just did a complete 180" to "ooh she might be crazy, I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions and start punching this guy". How is that not ...
    Read more
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • 2 out of 4 people found this review helpful:
    This anime is not worth the watch
    come on, if you change a character mid second episode and expect it to be
    good, and a make an okay plot twist, you're very wrong

    this anime was made by people who thoroughly enjoy some good ol'

    N - Pretty
    T - Much
    R- Rape
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam
  • 2 out of 4 people found this review helpful:
    I feel like there's no point
    Probably my favorite part is when the MC wants to save his classmates, changes his mind, then changes his mind again. All in two episodes. I feel like I'm just waiting for everyone but him to die. Feels like there's no point. The intro saves this anime and brings it up to one star.
    Was this review helpful: Yes / No Report as spam