Crunchyland
Type: Game
Page Views: 344871
Fans: 232
Forum Posts: 5863
Wall Posts: 37
Photos Uploaded: 32

Crunchyland - Get your own Avatar! ;P

Crunchyland "Help - How to" Thread
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Lithvana
5546 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

i_luv_ryuuzaki wrote:

how do i get to crunchyland?


Just click on the 'Avatar' tab on the menu of the site:

diamondfairy
1833 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nowhere in everyw...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote
THIS QUESTION MIGHT BE STUPID BUT HOW DO U GET MORE HP?
ElderKain
1019 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 51503
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

diamondfairy wrote:

THIS QUESTION MIGHT BE STUPID BUT HOW DO U GET MORE HP?


When you lvl-up, add to your Health, lol
and if you need to heal, there is a Heal option on your avatar's info page.
lol, as it is right now in the game, potions for healing and such really arn't needed, lol.

diamondfairy
1833 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nowhere in everyw...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

ElderKain wrote:


diamondfairy wrote:

THIS QUESTION MIGHT BE STUPID BUT HOW DO U GET MORE HP?


When you lvl-up, add to your Health, lol
and if you need to heal, there is a Heal option on your avatar's info page.
lol, as it is right now in the game, potions for healing and such really arn't needed, lol.



LOL I FOUND THAT OUT A SEC AGO BUT THX ANYWAYS
ElderKain
1019 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 51503
Offline
Posted 7/2/08, Edited 7/2/08  Reply  Quote
I noticed "Black Metal Pants" and "Crystal Metal Boots" in the "Recently Approved Stuff" section, but I've refreshed the shop like 100+ times and they have yet to appear.... Ne1 know how to get them?

Edit: also where do you upload NPC Grpahics?
Only links for the uploads is either for Character Classes or Items, but no upload for NPCs
gunblaste...
35497 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

ElderKain wrote:

I noticed "Black Metal Pants" and "Crystal Metal Boots" in the "Recently Approved Stuff" section, but I've refreshed the shop like 100+ times and they have yet to appear.... Ne1 know how to get them?

Edit: also where do you upload NPC Grpahics?
Only links for the uploads is either for Character Classes or Items, but no upload for NPCs


Hmmm


I think those items are for the girls?

also, does this help?
ElderKain
1019 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / 51503
Offline
Posted 7/2/08, Edited 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

gunblastergun wrote:


ElderKain wrote:

I noticed "Black Metal Pants" and "Crystal Metal Boots" in the "Recently Approved Stuff" section, but I've refreshed the shop like 100+ times and they have yet to appear.... Ne1 know how to get them?

Edit: also where do you upload NPC Grpahics?
Only links for the uploads is either for Character Classes or Items, but no upload for NPCs


Hmmm


I think those items are for the girls?

also, does this help?


I don't see that option... all I see on the "My Designs" section is


Are you good at drawing? Design a new avatar class!
Or design an item for one of these Avatar classes
Boy Girl


I don't see exactly where that image u post is. Can u give me a link to that page where that image shows up?


gunblaste...
35497 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

ElderKain wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


ElderKain wrote:

I noticed "Black Metal Pants" and "Crystal Metal Boots" in the "Recently Approved Stuff" section, but I've refreshed the shop like 100+ times and they have yet to appear.... Ne1 know how to get them?

Edit: also where do you upload NPC Grpahics?
Only links for the uploads is either for Character Classes or Items, but no upload for NPCs


Hmmm


I think those items are for the girls?

also, does this help?


I don't see that option... all I see on the "My Designs" section is


Are you good at drawing? Design a new avatar class!
Or design an item for one of these Avatar classes
Boy Girl


I don't see exactly where that image u post is. Can u give me a link to that page where that image shows up?




Lol I asked meh friends to try the link and I guess shinji has to give u special access to uploading NPC's so upload normal stuff and he'll most likely let you Design NPC's
dark_crimson
2481 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/3/08  Reply  Quote

Hippophobia wrote:

If anyone else is wondering how to change your CL avatar back to your original, the process is as follows:

go to Home, My Avatars and under your current CL avatar there will be a button that says something like unset as your profile avatar.

It took me a while to figure this out as I was just trying to edit it from the profile.


THANK YOU! lol i was going crazy >.>
diamondfairy
1833 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nowhere in everyw...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08  Reply  Quote
WHEN U DESIGN CRLAND STUFF,WAT KIND OF PROGRAM DO U USE TO DRAW THOSE PICTURES AND GET THEM ON THE AVI???


PLEASE REPLY
kazewingchan
100 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/08  Reply  Quote
is this game suppose to have any images with it? cuz for some reason all the images doesn't load like my avatar...when i'm creating it i can't see it...it's the same even after creating it. during fighting mode.. i dun see the monster or myself....is that suppose to happen? same as other games on crunchyroll...they wont load...just blank...i have java on and im using firefox...help?
Snowylaugh
535 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/4/08  Reply  Quote
Um. Can someone explain what magic and vitality is for? How do the elements work?
neoitvalu...
168 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/4/08  Reply  Quote
can we fight our buddies? if so, how?
krystaldi...
2153 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/5/08  Reply  Quote
this might be really dumb of me but
how do you get more XP?
Cheeryplant
728 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08  Reply  Quote

krystaldiamond wrote:

this might be really dumb of me but
how do you get more XP?


By fighting NPC monsters, or by exploring
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!