Crunchyland
Type: Game
Page Views: 368045
Fans: 232
Forum Posts: 5863
Wall Posts: 37
Photos Uploaded: 32

Crunchyland - Get your own Avatar! ;P

Weapons
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08, Edited 7/3/08  Reply  Quote
Why do boys get the better weapons.?!
Like The Boy Fire Sword and The Flame Armor
And the best we girls get is The Standard Long Sword or Extreme Ninja Star which the boys can get also.

Unfair much.!

I don't know if girls get better weapons as they increase lvls like guys might because I'm not as far as some of you. But it looks like to me that guys do better because they get stronger weapons.

xo
^-^

- EDIT There is now more items for girls than there were before. ^-^ such as girl_green_silver_armor.
hagaiak
342 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/25/08  Reply  Quote

Original-rimi wrote:

Why do boys get the better weapons.?!
Like The Boy Fire Sword and The Flame Armor
And the best we girls get is The Standard Long Sword or Extreme Ninja Star which the boys can get also.

Unfair much.!

I don't know if girls get better weapons as they increase lvls like guys might because I'm not as far as some of you. But it looks like to me that guys do better because they get stronger weapons.

xo
^-^

that's because the game is not balanced yet... but every weapon i make im doing it for boy and girl =)
so probably in some more months the game will be more balanced, and also there wont be anything like: lvl 9 wooden sword with 12 damage and then you see lvl 15 super giant fire sword of the demon with 1 damage xP
hope you got the point

devilgirl49
2671 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Why do you care?
Offline
Posted 6/25/08  Reply  Quote
Just wait, remember CL is still beta so its not complete. Still I wish there were more water weapons, I see alot of earth and fire weapons but no water and lighting >.>

Level 7~~ xD
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote
maybe bcuz the guys bring more weapons on that they make for boys and they make them with really good power-ups
gunblaste...
35497 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

devilgirl49 wrote:

Just wait, remember CL is still beta so its not complete. Still I wish there were more water weapons, I see alot of earth and fire weapons but no water and lighting >.>

Level 7~~ xD


Yeah you don't see many water weapons, but You see a lot of Water Defense Items not a lot of Lighting weapons or defense stuff though...
Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08, Edited 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

devilgirl49 wrote:

Just wait, remember CL is still beta so its not complete. Still I wish there were more water weapons, I see alot of earth and fire weapons but no water and lighting >.>

Level 7~~ xD


I see what you mean, there is ALOT of lightning and water defence stuff though and not so much earth and fire defence.

I guess if we give it time, it'll happen.! :D

xo
Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

dragonxlove wrote:

maybe bcuz the guys bring more weapons on that they make for boys and they make them with really good power-ups


Yeah. That's what it seems like but it's just annoying that there are no female equivalents.

xo
Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

hagaiak wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:

Why do boys get the better weapons.?!
Like The Boy Fire Sword and The Flame Armor
And the best we girls get is The Standard Long Sword or Extreme Ninja Star which the boys can get also.

Unfair much.!

I don't know if girls get better weapons as they increase lvls like guys might because I'm not as far as some of you. But it looks like to me that guys do better because they get stronger weapons.

xo
^-^

that's because the game is not balanced yet... but every weapon i make im doing it for boy and girl =)
so probably in some more months the game will be more balanced, and also there wont be anything like: lvl 9 wooden sword with 12 damage and then you see lvl 15 super giant fire sword of the demon with 1 damage xP
hope you got the point



Ah well that's good to know, any weapons of yours been approved yet.?!
I would make some but I don't think I'd be very good at it
But I get what you mean about some of the weapons, you can get stuff for like lvl 12 that does nothing ¬.¬'

xo
chrishot
14859 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote
Thats because I forgot to submit my fire sword and shield for the girl avatar's I will do that now.
Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

chrishot wrote:

Thats because I forgot to submit my fire sword and shield for the girl avatar's I will do that now.


oooh Brilliant.
However what lvl do you have to be.?
You see I'm only lvl 10, nearly 11.

xo
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/08, Edited 6/26/08  Reply  Quote
dont triple post like that please.

just edit your post.

and why is it I and only one other guy have that weird looking flame armor?
hagaiak
342 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

Original-rimi wrote:


hagaiak wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:

Why do boys get the better weapons.?!
Like The Boy Fire Sword and The Flame Armor
And the best we girls get is The Standard Long Sword or Extreme Ninja Star which the boys can get also.

Unfair much.!

I don't know if girls get better weapons as they increase lvls like guys might because I'm not as far as some of you. But it looks like to me that guys do better because they get stronger weapons.

xo
^-^

that's because the game is not balanced yet... but every weapon i make im doing it for boy and girl =)
so probably in some more months the game will be more balanced, and also there wont be anything like: lvl 9 wooden sword with 12 damage and then you see lvl 15 super giant fire sword of the demon with 1 damage xP
hope you got the point



Ah well that's good to know, any weapons of yours been approved yet.?!
I would make some but I don't think I'd be very good at it
But I get what you mean about some of the weapons, you can get stuff for like lvl 12 that does nothing ¬.¬'

xo

here
all of those except the guitars were approved... the dagger i made is for male only, sorry
the problem is that they are all weak... but the guitars are for lvl 40+ so if they get approved u will get something really strong for ur lvl ^^




Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

thefinalword wrote:

dont triple post like that please.

just edit your post.

and why is it I and only one other guy have that weird looking flame armor?


I didn't triple my posts. They were all replies.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/08, Edited 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

Original-rimi wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

dont triple post like that please.

just edit your post.

and why is it I and only one other guy have that weird looking flame armor?


I didn't triple my posts. They were all replies.


yes they were replies but when u make a new post, after new post, after new post...

that is TRIPLE POSTING.



-------------

for example if i was to reply to a 2nd person i would edit this same post and place the question in here to
reply.

simple.
Original-...
5012 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08  Reply  Quote

thefinalword wrote:


Original-rimi wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

dont triple post like that please.

just edit your post.

and why is it I and only one other guy have that weird looking flame armor?


I didn't triple my posts. They were all replies.


yes they were replies but when u make a new post, after new post, after new post...

that is TRIPLE POSTING.



-------------

for example if i was to reply to a 2nd person i would edit this same post and place the question in here to
reply.

simple.


Oh I see what you mean but it was to 3 different people and I don't know how to put it into one post or even if you can O.o'
sorry

xo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!