Crunchyland
Type: Game
Page Views: 344580
Fans: 232
Forum Posts: 5863
Wall Posts: 37
Photos Uploaded: 32

Crunchyland - Get your own Avatar! ;P

Do You Need Gold?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08  Reply  Quote

Vampin wrote:

I would like it if we could fight each other for stuff or gold but you know like a level 40 cant challenge a newbie level 6 say right? Would be nice :D


erm. wrong thread dude. and the PvP has been suggested millions of times by many other users already. dont bother asking the designers already know. if they are going to do it its going to take lots of time so its not gonna happen anytime soon anyway.
yeli_018
240 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/08  Reply  Quote
killing spree for many gold...and dont use explore unless you have lavished your money buying stuffs...haha
black_uzu...
7069 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ¤Anywhere¤
Offline
Posted 8/2/08  Reply  Quote

Xanice wrote:

Level 16 is where the gold starts rolling in. You find shoes off 18-20ish mobs that sell for 6.25k Gold O_O


well im lvl 16 and im not rolling in wit cash i have like 3k
rukia07
4833 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 8/2/08  Reply  Quote
nice good for you =D
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08  Reply  Quote
just fight - haha. its easy to get money as well. XDD xx
mistygirl
3518 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/18/08  Reply  Quote
stop being smarty pants!
just have a killing spree!!! lolz ><
strpurexcx
16 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 8/18/08  Reply  Quote

Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


U IDIOT, when u were at lvl 16-19 u could have rn away to lose sum xp a bunch of times to u could have like... 200k
btw srry for calling u an idiot










when life gives u lemons sqeeze it in the b****** eye and steal his walllet :p
strpurexcx
16 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 8/18/08  Reply  Quote

black_uzumaki wrote:


Xanice wrote:

Level 16 is where the gold starts rolling in. You find shoes off 18-20ish mobs that sell for 6.25k Gold O_O


well im lvl 16 and im not rolling in wit cash i have like 3k


keep on lvling up...
Quennith
301 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/18/08  Reply  Quote

strpurexcx wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


U IDIOT, when u were at lvl 16-19 u could have rn away to lose sum xp a bunch of times to u could have like... 200k
btw srry for calling u an idiot










when life gives u lemons sqeeze it in the b****** eye and steal his walllet :p



That's really rude and I can't even understand what you wrote anyway . . . I also wrote that a long time ago and I'm sure they change what they give out. Way to take things out of context.
strpurexcx
16 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 8/19/08  Reply  Quote

Quennith wrote:


strpurexcx wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


U IDIOT, when u were at lvl 16-19 u could have rn away to lose sum xp a bunch of times to u could have like... 200k
btw srry for calling u an idiot










when life gives u lemons sqeeze it in the b****** eye and steal his walllet :p



That's really rude and I can't even understand what you wrote anyway . . . I also wrote that a long time ago and I'm sure they change what they give out. Way to take things out of context.


plz be quite
or else k i dont know u but i dont want u to be my enimie...K BTW READ MY OHER COMMENT
Quennith
301 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/19/08  Reply  Quote

strpurexcx wrote:


Quennith wrote:


strpurexcx wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


U IDIOT, when u were at lvl 16-19 u could have rn away to lose sum xp a bunch of times to u could have like... 200k
btw srry for calling u an idiot










when life gives u lemons sqeeze it in the b****** eye and steal his walllet :p



That's really rude and I can't even understand what you wrote anyway . . . I also wrote that a long time ago and I'm sure they change what they give out. Way to take things out of context.


plz be quite
or else k i dont know u but i dont want u to be my enimie...K BTW READ MY OHER COMMENT


Immediately saying "srry," which is not good etiquette to begin with (you should write legibly on any forum, especially forums than can have non-native speakers of English who have a hard enough time reading a foreign language anyway), does not make up for the fact that you are making a rude comment.

Also note, that crap about me making you my enemy can be construed as a threat and can get you kicked off the forum if I wanted to make a stink about it. I'm not going to make a stink because I estimate that you either are or you are mentally about 13 years old and I think it's likely you'll grow out of it, so long as people don't let you get away with it.

Sorry if I've used words that are too big for you.
strpurexcx
16 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 8/19/08  Reply  Quote

Quennith wrote:


strpurexcx wrote:


Quennith wrote:


strpurexcx wrote:


Quennith wrote:

Since I got up to like level 23ish, I haven't been getting those boots anymore, and now I get crap for loot. Is anyone at a higher level that can tell me if you start getting another item? I want to switch which element I'm using, but I can't get the cash up. Thanks.


U IDIOT, when u were at lvl 16-19 u could have rn away to lose sum xp a bunch of times to u could have like... 200k
btw srry for calling u an idiot










when life gives u lemons sqeeze it in the b****** eye and steal his walllet :p



That's really rude and I can't even understand what you wrote anyway . . . I also wrote that a long time ago and I'm sure they change what they give out. Way to take things out of context.


plz be quite
or else k i dont know u but i dont want u to be my enimie...K BTW READ MY OHER COMMENT


Immediately saying "srry," which is not good etiquette to begin with (you should write legibly on any forum, especially forums than can have non-native speakers of English who have a hard enough time reading a foreign language anyway), does not make up for the fact that you are making a rude comment.

Also note, that crap about me making you my enemy can be construed as a threat and can get you kicked off the forum if I wanted to make a stink about it. I'm not going to make a stink because I estimate that you either are or you are mentally about 13 years old and I think it's likely you'll grow out of it, so long as people don't let you get away with it.

Sorry if I've used words that are too big for you.
ok stop it i really dont want to hate me k?and stop making fun of me

Kyuubi_1_
44 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/20/08  Reply  Quote
just fight creatures 2-3 levels higher.
ampone
736 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines,UAE
Offline
Posted 8/20/08  Reply  Quote
i am LEVEL 11 but it take me soooo long to level up i don't battle the elemtal monster but i battle LEVEL 14 but it is soooo little EXP...they give me just 300EXP my EXP is 25k ...and just give me 250 below gold T_T
ADVISE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ADD ME THANK YOU
Bunshi
39 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Madrid,Spain
Offline
Posted 8/20/08, Edited 8/20/08  Reply  Quote
The experience and the money you get are pretty much random no matter the level, however the NPCs from some levels drop items you can sell at a good price
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!