Crunchyland
Type: Game
Page Views: 354623
Fans: 232
Forum Posts: 5863
Wall Posts: 37
Photos Uploaded: 32

Crunchyland - Get your own Avatar! ;P

Coolest/Best Looking Avatar
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:

Haha, wow. Yeah I like making the whole everyday "Japanese wear " look. Being the Japanese boy that i am hehe XÞ


lol what exactly is the everyday japanese wear look? im not japanese
PhatRockLee
286 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

lamoshit wrote:

lol what exactly is the everyday japanese wear look? im not japanese


lol Well, to make it as simple as possible, the way your avatar looks like, with more or less layering.
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08, Edited 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:

lol Well, to make it as simple as possible, the way your avatar looks like, with more or less layering.


ah that would be the current one now right... lol i just figured it as the high school/college student look. one that likes to mug too. hence the glasses and book and the coffee - thats a must if i want to study. i hate studying though. im the slacker sort.
PhatRockLee
286 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

lamoshit wrote:


PhatRockLee wrote:

lol Well, to make it as simple as possible, the way your avatar looks like, with more or less layering.


ah that would be the current one now right... lol i just figured it as the high school/college student look. one that likes to mug too. hence the glasses and book and the coffee - thats a must if i want to study. i hate studying though. im the slacker sort.



lol same here im a on and off procrastinator.....I should make a fashion line of my avatars like you did haha
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


PhatRockLee wrote:

lol Well, to make it as simple as possible, the way your avatar looks like, with more or less layering.


ah that would be the current one now right... lol i just figured it as the high school/college student look. one that likes to mug too. hence the glasses and book and the coffee - thats a must if i want to study. i hate studying though. im the slacker sort.



lol same here im a on and off procrastinator.....I should make a fashion line of my avatars like you did haha


you probably should wait before you do that. even if you dont buy alot of expensive items you'll still have to work on expanding your inventory space unless you intend to sell that stuff after buying. and that money you'll probably need to spend on powerful items if you still want to continue playing on that avatar. i have space for 73 items already and its still not enough for me.
PhatRockLee
286 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote


Im on and off leveling cuz the random experience.....but yeah this is all i could come up with in 15 mins
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:



Im on and off leveling cuz the random experience.....but yeah this is all i could come up with in 15 mins


LMFAOOOO whats with the hair bow??! for some reason i just totally cracked up when i saw it. hahaha. you probably shouldnt equip the hair with the trucker cap though. looks really odd.

and by the way i TOTALLY love those black glasses. i like to use that too. gives off a nerdy-cool vibe. hahahaha.
PhatRockLee
286 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote
I was bored and i thought it matched the jacket at the time haha
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:

I was bored and i thought it matched the jacket at the time haha


lol you may have just inspired me to cross dress my avatar. lol i'll see if its possible. bwahahahaha. probably not easy for the guy but its easier for a girl avi to cross dress.
PhatRockLee
286 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

lamoshit wrote:


PhatRockLee wrote:

I was bored and i thought it matched the jacket at the time haha


lol you may have just inspired me to cross dress my avatar. lol i'll see if its possible. bwahahahaha. probably not easy for the guy but its easier for a girl avi to cross dress.


Hahah nice....O.o i wanna see now what you come up with lol
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:

Hahah nice....O.o i wanna see now what you come up with lol


haha you'll have to wait and see *runs off to shop at shinji's fashion mall*
PhatRockLee
286 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 豊橋、愛知
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

lamoshit wrote:


haha you'll have to wait and see *runs off to shop at shinji's fashion mall*



hahah XD
pikangie
30324 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

lamoshit wrote:
haha you'll have to wait and see *runs off to shop at shinji's fashion mall*



I lol'd at the "fashion" part.
lamoshit
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08, Edited 8/10/08  Reply  Quote

PhatRockLee wrote:


lamoshit wrote:

haha you'll have to wait and see *runs off to shop at shinji's fashion mall*


hahah XD




OMGGG WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HIM!!!!!! i may have scarred him for the rest of his life, making him dress like a fag. lolll. and i am hereby naming the bunny tiffany
infernorock
2335 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / My bed
Offline
Posted 8/10/08  Reply  Quote
im a punk street kid
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!