DBSK
Name: 동방신기, Dong Bang Shin Ki, DSBG, Dong Bang Shin Gi, 東方神起, TVXQ, Tong Vfang Xien Qi, THSK, Tōhōshinki, Tohoshinki
Country of Origin: Korea (South)
People:
High Vocals: Max Changmin
Leader: U-Know Yunho
Main Vocals: Hero JaeJoong
Middle high vocals: Xiah JunSu
Middle low vocals: Micky Yoochun
Type: Collective
Page Views: 1342003
Fans: 9127
Forum Posts: 4678
Wall Posts: 22133
Photos Uploaded: 5188

The Rising God of The East

Why do you like DBSK?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08, Edited 5/11/08  Reply  Quote
hey everyone!
first of all my name is nina. and i was just wondering...do you like dbsk for their looks or personality?!

lol i know its a weird question...but i was just curiious...actually very curious...
either for their looks or their personality or their amazing singing skills...you can choose whichever one or two...:D

first of all...i LOVE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR PERSONALITY! and then their singing skills. like thats how i started liking them...actually loving them!!!

>.< ah i feel so nervous..its my first time making a new topic...
hope you guys can be part of this topic=D
narisa-rei
84 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / haruka naru basho...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote
well, for me..
i have to admit that the thing that catch my attention was their looks (or i have to say.. Jaejoong's look). ha..ha..

but, what make me LOVE them is of course.. their talent and personality..
look is nothing without great talent and personality.. right..?
i mean.. there are lots of other good looking idols out there, but i still love DBSK the most..

do i answer the question?
sokachangmin
2757 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Changmin and Taem...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote
well for me....i do like their looks but i like their personality the most!!! they are so true and funny and real but they act well infront of elders and thats what i like about them.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote
hahaha thank you narisa-rei for your reply!!^^
and yeh...i really like how they show their real self in front of the camera!!
its so cool!

thank sokachangmin for your reply too!!!
really appreciate it
lanie_love
45761 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote
everything bout them
Music4Evar
2059 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere, readin...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote

lanie_love wrote:

everything bout them


Randomly, but has anyone else noticed that they take a lot of pictures in the order they sit/stand to sing a cappella.

But I love their voices and their personalities and their looks and talents make me interested in them. It's so much fun to watch them live and their MVs are sweet. They are all around good guys.
lanie_love
45761 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote

Music4Evar wrote:


lanie_love wrote:

everything bout them


Randomly, but has anyone else noticed that they take a lot of pictures in the order they sit/stand to sing a cappella.

But I love their voices and their personalities and their looks and talents make me interested in them. It's so much fun to watch them live and their MVs are sweet. They are all around good guys.


yeah i noticed that too....they liked their position and didint like to changed it...
to trade it...lol

what more can we ask for....they have the looks...the moves...the voice...good personality...good in acting...complete package....
soooooooooooooo love them!!!
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote

lanie_love wrote:


Music4Evar wrote:


lanie_love wrote:

everything bout them


Randomly, but has anyone else noticed that they take a lot of pictures in the order they sit/stand to sing a cappella.

But I love their voices and their personalities and their looks and talents make me interested in them. It's so much fun to watch them live and their MVs are sweet. They are all around good guys.


yeah i noticed that too....they liked their position and didint like to changed it...
to trade it...lol

what more can we ask for....they have the looks...the moves...the voice...good personality...good in acting...complete package....
soooooooooooooo love them!!!


yeh that is true! they do stay in their postions a lot.. because there was one time when they started their interview but immediately swapped positions, but they must have some reason...
lanie_love
45761 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote

nina_h wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


Music4Evar wrote:


lanie_love wrote:

everything bout them


Randomly, but has anyone else noticed that they take a lot of pictures in the order they sit/stand to sing a cappella.

But I love their voices and their personalities and their looks and talents make me interested in them. It's so much fun to watch them live and their MVs are sweet. They are all around good guys.


yeah i noticed that too....they liked their position and didint like to changed it...
to trade it...lol

what more can we ask for....they have the looks...the moves...the voice...good personality...good in acting...complete package....
soooooooooooooo love them!!!


yeh that is true! they do stay in their postions a lot.. because there was one time when they started their interview but immediately swapped positions, but they must have some reason...


ohh...what was the reason???lol..i think they like their position thats why.....lol
patronum
371 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia is my ho...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
hmm..as for me

i have to admit that i attracted to their looks at first.. especially jaejoong's look. he is the one that grabbed my attention first. as for now, it's hard for me to choose who i like the best in this group. i've fallen for all of them. not just becuse of their looks but personality as well. all of them deserve what they have achieved right now. i really really LOVE them.

DBSK fighting!!
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
how i came to like dbsk..................will i didn't at first when i came to know about them about two years ago but i guess when i started to listen to their song Hey?Girl their voice caught my attention...............every bit of those words they sang into that song gave me back something i kind of lost..............my hope in life, my ability to keep smiling, and problems that have been push towards me..............i guess their personality is what made me started to realize that a real smile still exits in me
Fahrenhei...
310 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Oakland, Californ...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
Well....first my bestie was lyk crazii over them so I decided 2 check it out...
I lyked them for they songs at first (Hug, Balloons, I Wish, and more)...
Then I started 2 lyk U-Know and Hero...
Still not a fan yet....but they pretty kewl xD
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote

mylife_mydeath wrote:

how i came to like dbsk..................will i didn't at first when i came to know about them about two years ago but i guess when i started to listen to their song Hey?Girl their voice caught my attention...............every bit of those words they sang into that song gave me back something i kind of lost..............my hope in life, my ability to keep smiling, and problems that have been push towards me..............i guess their personality is what made me started to realize that a real smile still exits in me


haha thats so sweet!
yeh at one time. their songs just gave me so much hope!! i listened to them everyday...not every minute though. and i would just smile and forget about everything that annoyed me

yaya finally someone was like me:D hhehe im not weird afterall=D
samurai_279
678 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / center of the EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/14/08  Reply  Quote
firstly, i notice jaejoong bcoz my sis put his pic as document icon...kawaii
then i started to hear to their songs n watch their vids..so cool..
they have the package that not any other groups had <voice, looks, cool dance moves, cute personality etc>
but i do enjoy their music since i'm currently learning japanese language
Zorakai
4856 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lima-Perú
Offline
Posted 5/14/08  Reply  Quote

XD Oh god it's already 3 years T_T i'm gonna cry...
hahahaha! 3 beautiful years since i know TVXQ...

1st
It think i like them first for his vocals the first thing i saw from them was
the HUG MV i listen to his voices first then i saw the video i became
in shock when i saw Jaejoong for the first time i fall in love inmediately xD!!!
waaa that video is soooo freakin' cute *.*

2nd
Will be their image *drools* damn they're so handsome/cute/hot
and look so lovely and loveable =)

3rd
I get to know their personalities, sincerely i think they are good
persons U_U they're not like others singers...
they're so much more...i just hope each one of them
find a person that know to love them so much T_T


*M



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , hilary922003, happyEm, Basou
You must be logged in to post!