DBSK
Name: 동방신기, Dong Bang Shin Ki, DSBG, Dong Bang Shin Gi, 東方神起, TVXQ, Tong Vfang Xien Qi, THSK, Tōhōshinki, Tohoshinki
Country of Origin: Korea (South)
People:
High Vocals: Max Changmin
Leader: U-Know Yunho
Main Vocals: Hero JaeJoong
Middle high vocals: Xiah JunSu
Middle low vocals: Micky Yoochun
Type: Collective
Page Views: 1354931
Fans: 9127
Forum Posts: 4678
Wall Posts: 22133
Photos Uploaded: 5188

The Rising God of The East

Have you ever turned your friends into DBSK fans?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
PerfectTe...
236 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/1/08  Reply  Quote

blueheart_013 wrote:

actually it's not me ..it's my friend who turned me into a DBSK addict..this is how it all started...
at first we are just like idolizing an American boy band which is also consisting 5 male members..but the only difference is that they have their only musical instruments to play..so much on that...as we started to get to know those guys more..my friend(this is the one)suddenly introduce to us a Japanese drama series..and we got addicted to it until now...again as we invaded the world of JPOP...she then came across to a Korean group but very popular in Japan...at first i only know them by name..but as time pass as she continuously telling me about the groups song, identity,personality,characteristics...etc..i became very curious about them so..i did my own research and found out how cool and good this group is...so until my realationship with my friends became stronger because of DBSK...LOL...(but there are times that we argue because of them)...LOLLOLOL...


I'm curious to know if Maroon 5 was the American Band. ^^;;

But yes, DBSK has such strong appeal. It's hard not to be sucked in. :3
blueheart...
3325 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/08  Reply  Quote

PerfectTensai wrote:


blueheart_013 wrote:

actually it's not me ..it's my friend who turned me into a DBSK addict..this is how it all started...
at first we are just like idolizing an American boy band which is also consisting 5 male members..but the only difference is that they have their only musical instruments to play..so much on that...as we started to get to know those guys more..my friend(this is the one)suddenly introduce to us a Japanese drama series..and we got addicted to it until now...again as we invaded the world of JPOP...she then came across to a Korean group but very popular in Japan...at first i only know them by name..but as time pass as she continuously telling me about the groups song, identity,personality,characteristics...etc..i became very curious about them so..i did my own research and found out how cool and good this group is...so until my realationship with my friends became stronger because of DBSK...LOL...(but there are times that we argue because of them)...LOLLOLOL...


I'm curious to know if Maroon 5 was the American Band. ^^;;

But yes, DBSK has such strong appeal. It's hard not to be sucked in. :3


....No it's not Maroon 5..it's The Click 5...LOL
PerfectTe...
236 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/1/08  Reply  Quote

blueheart_013 wrote:


PerfectTensai wrote:


blueheart_013 wrote:

actually it's not me ..it's my friend who turned me into a DBSK addict..this is how it all started...
at first we are just like idolizing an American boy band which is also consisting 5 male members..but the only difference is that they have their only musical instruments to play..so much on that...as we started to get to know those guys more..my friend(this is the one)suddenly introduce to us a Japanese drama series..and we got addicted to it until now...again as we invaded the world of JPOP...she then came across to a Korean group but very popular in Japan...at first i only know them by name..but as time pass as she continuously telling me about the groups song, identity,personality,characteristics...etc..i became very curious about them so..i did my own research and found out how cool and good this group is...so until my realationship with my friends became stronger because of DBSK...LOL...(but there are times that we argue because of them)...LOLLOLOL...


I'm curious to know if Maroon 5 was the American Band. ^^;;

But yes, DBSK has such strong appeal. It's hard not to be sucked in. :3


....No it's not Maroon 5..it's The Click 5...LOL



Ahaha, my mistake~!

blueheart...
3325 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/1/08  Reply  Quote

PerfectTensai wrote:


blueheart_013 wrote:


PerfectTensai wrote:


blueheart_013 wrote:

actually it's not me ..it's my friend who turned me into a DBSK addict..this is how it all started...
at first we are just like idolizing an American boy band which is also consisting 5 male members..but the only difference is that they have their only musical instruments to play..so much on that...as we started to get to know those guys more..my friend(this is the one)suddenly introduce to us a Japanese drama series..and we got addicted to it until now...again as we invaded the world of JPOP...she then came across to a Korean group but very popular in Japan...at first i only know them by name..but as time pass as she continuously telling me about the groups song, identity,personality,characteristics...etc..i became very curious about them so..i did my own research and found out how cool and good this group is...so until my realationship with my friends became stronger because of DBSK...LOL...(but there are times that we argue because of them)...LOLLOLOL...


I'm curious to know if Maroon 5 was the American Band. ^^;;

But yes, DBSK has such strong appeal. It's hard not to be sucked in. :3


....No it's not Maroon 5..it's The Click 5...LOL



Ahaha, my mistake~!



..that's OK!..
bluelover95
7539 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in my Kareshis he...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08  Reply  Quote
yup2...my friend first hated them saying they r not hot n all b4 they saw their pics...now they r crazy a little over dbsk...its soo weird...i kinda dislike it 2...
car_lne
3789 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 11/2/08, Edited 11/2/08  Reply  Quote

sindymoua wrote:

i with u...the same thing...i try to hard to make my sister like them...but she wouldn't even look at them...i try and try and just gives up...cause she say that no one cannot replace HOT and SHINHWa from her...she won't accept them..i was so mad..but i don't care now...


my sis act dont like foreigner song..hahahah..thts y its hard..and i act found DBSK by my own

kimjejem
1487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in JJ's bed. XD J...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08  Reply  Quote
I got a couple of my friends into DBSK...only because I made them perform a dance with me to the korean version of 'Purple Line' at my sweet sixteen... they liked the song and wanted to know who it was by.... now they like a lot of their songs.. hahaha..


and, actually I have turned one of my best friends into a DBSK fan...not to mention an asian boyband fan. XD

I let her see a couple DBSK videos and she thought Changmin was gorgeous, then she started getting really into them...so I burned a couple of CDs for her, now she wants me to translate the songs for her,since she can't understand XDDD



ayamefan13
67871 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Honolulu, HI, USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/08  Reply  Quote

sindymoua wrote:


car_lne wrote:

its really hard to turn other person to DBSK..really!!! my romates seem no interest at all..poor me..watching and laughing alone while watching DBSK..hahaha and i try hard toward my sister but no feed back lol
i show them the mv and banjun dramas,,but at the end
but i will try my best!!


i with u...the same thing...i try to hard to make my sister like them...but she wouldn't even look at them...i try and try and just gives up...cause she say that no one cannot replace HOT and SHINHWa from her...she won't accept them..i was so mad..but i don't care now...


Oh, wow I see. H.O.T & Shinhwa are really the best old school kpop back in the day, that's true. But I love DBSK too. XD
aki73
239 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 11/3/08  Reply  Quote
well i turned my sister into a fan it was like i showed my sister balloons and she thought they suck acting all childish but after that mirotic came and now she is a huge fan her fav is yunho mine is hero. and the most suprising part now she likes balloons too
zhai_jung
199 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / inside TVXQ's HEA...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08  Reply  Quote
yep! im peoud to have done it!!! its by talking and talking about YUNJAE with her, then she started liking them!!! hahaha! she actually loves changmin very much!!! ^_^
grumpy_ki...
9314 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the DOLPHIN and S...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08, Edited 11/10/08  Reply  Quote
my sister.

the guy who courted her before looks like changmin. and she like jaejoong. but even though she likes him, she doesn't know anything about them. ahaha.

we have different taste and stye.. she wants to learn more about hispanic stuffs and i am more of an asian person. ahaha.

and i turned one of my friend into an anti. ahaha. not that anti but he said that xiah looks gay. 'cause i told him that xiah is my boyfriend. ahaha.^^, but he likes and thinks that rain is hot..^^, he also said that xiah looks old than his age. i am so pissed off when he said that, so i didn't talk to him for 2 days. ahahaha
NIESAH
3732 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/11/08, Edited 11/11/08  Reply  Quote
most of my friends was a dbsk fans especially chinese girl .........i didn't promote dbsk group to them but they already love dbsk by themself
WishingMoon
2711 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08, Edited 11/11/08  Reply  Quote
hahaz yup! Let's see...-tries to count- I've turned about 3 friends into DBSK fans =) At first, I started on K-pop then J-pop, then J-rock. I'm leaning more to the J-rock side now, but I still love DBSK =) They're still at my top three!<3 I'm always excited to hear a new song from them B)

EDIT: oops! Make that four. When one of my friends saw Balloons, she was like wtf? but then my other friend and I convinced her to try the other songs. Afterall, non-DBSK fans won't really understand the cuteness of Balloons XDD
Kame801
857 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / some small town i...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08  Reply  Quote
I made one of my friends into a DBSK fan. =P she asked me to put music in her ipod (she should of known better lol) and I don't really listen to english music, just spanish and oriental music so thats what I put in it, then about 3 5 days later cuz I don't see her all that often, she came up to me and was all jumpy and squirmy telling me that she liked all the music I had put on there but in particular was talking about DBSK.

[:
URbaka
1556 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08  Reply  Quote
Yes i have pulled one of my friends into liking DBSK. He liked only one song at first but then as he heard more he liked them more, especially when they a cappella
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , hilary922003, happyEm, Basou
You must be logged in to post!