DBSK
Name: 동방신기, Dong Bang Shin Ki, DSBG, Dong Bang Shin Gi, 東方神起, TVXQ, Tong Vfang Xien Qi, THSK, Tōhōshinki, Tohoshinki
Country of Origin: Korea (South)
People:
High Vocals: Max Changmin
Leader: U-Know Yunho
Main Vocals: Hero JaeJoong
Middle high vocals: Xiah JunSu
Middle low vocals: Micky Yoochun
Type: Collective
Page Views: 1355414
Fans: 9127
Forum Posts: 4678
Wall Posts: 22133
Photos Uploaded: 5188

The Rising God of The East

Which TVXQ member will fall in love with you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
katz16
2602 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 1/11/09  Reply  Quote
hope its Yunho<3<3<3
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/09  Reply  Quote
waaahhhh.....i knew it, i got Jaejoong.
i was scared to death i would get another member, but i got Jaejoong<33333
wow, sssoooo happy
brocess
2181 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/12/09  Reply  Quote
Haha I got Jaejoong!!!!! Yey!!!!! I knew from the start!!!! WaAaAah
Freya13
1310 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 彩虹下面
Offline
Posted 1/12/09  Reply  Quote
I got jaejoong!!!

Thanks for the quiz...LOL It has really made my day XD
honnbon
446 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Keflavík, Iceland
Offline
Posted 1/12/09  Reply  Quote
i got u-know!!!
but i want all of them!!!
misssaipan
4163 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saipan, NORTHERN...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09  Reply  Quote
TEEHEE! got junsu ^_^
Kitede
611 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 1/13/09  Reply  Quote
i got JJ!!!!

RedOcean
110 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ''hell''?(kidding...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09  Reply  Quote
got Jaejoong..
i wanted chang min
LOL
Tsuki-su
107 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09  Reply  Quote
Wow! I got junsu <3

Xiah Junsu



He's a cutie. You're so lucky he likes you. He's so funny, adorable, and kid-like. If you love to laugh, he'll make you laugh. You will absolutely love the feact that he likes you.
car_lne
3789 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 1/13/09  Reply  Quote

RockGeek1989 wrote:

my sister's gonna kill me if she finds out i got xiah. lol
I would have really liked changmin



hahaha..i got yunho..
but same as u i would really liked minnie..
car_lne
3789 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 1/13/09  Reply  Quote

casioXD wrote:

haha i got HERO JAEJOONG
i really wanted MAXXXX but oh well they're all cute


im happy coz seem like many want changmin to choose them...ahahah
im toooooooo but i got yunho..
but its fine..he;s hot tho..hahaha

car_lne
3789 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 1/13/09  Reply  Quote


hahaha..i got changmin..my fav lol..
BeepBeep101
1171 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK England
Offline
Posted 1/14/09  Reply  Quote
I got Yoochun , I love him but i want Yunho!
k_lo
1253 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09  Reply  Quote

wang_1790 wrote:


Haha..I got JAEJOONG!!AHAHA!!


i got JJ too!!
KaWd0rablez
1021 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / duh... EARTH?
Offline
Posted 1/19/09  Reply  Quote
lol. i got Yuhno and for some reason when i take DBSK's quizzes i always get yuhno 90% of the time and changmin the other 10%of the time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , hilary922003, happyEm, Basou
You must be logged in to post!