Fahrenheit
Name: Fahrenheit
Country of Origin: Taiwan
People:
Jade Liu: Jade Liu
Member: Arron yan
Member: calvin Chen
Member: Jiro Wang
Member: Wu Chun
SHE: SHE
Type: Collective
Page Views: 436130
Fans: 4220
Forum Posts: 1606
Wall Posts: 4264
Photos Uploaded: 485

Fahrenheit

Created by AsianBabbii
Which pairing would you lyk to see collaborate in a drama?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
ZhangTingxD
1771 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wherever Aaron An...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08, Edited 10/25/08  Reply  Quote

jamy12 wrote:


fatz90 wrote:

I don`t like to these pairs i like:Arron&Genie,Calvin&Angela,Chun&Ella





tell me about it....but i'd rather calvin not be in this please? i'm so in luv with him that i cant beared to see him w/ anther girl!!!!!


lol im so in love with arron but i have to admit BeBu makes the best couple ever so im okay with him and hebe <3

AsianBabbii
6041 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 10/25/08  Reply  Quote

fatz90 wrote:

I don`t like to these pairs i like:Arron&Genie,Calvin&Angela,Chun&Ella


I meant Couples that HAVENT collaborated yet, as for aaron and Genie, I didnt think of putting them up there >< anyway ~ I like BeBu x3
idarklight
16058 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/08  Reply  Quote

AsianBabbii wrote:

These are the pairings that HAVE NOT collaborated before^^


What about Jade Liu and Wu Chun? Sinche she already had a duet with Arron and a mv with JIro, I think she should just go through all the Fahrenheit boys. XD
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/08  Reply  Quote

idarklight wrote:


AsianBabbii wrote:

These are the pairings that HAVE NOT collaborated before^^


What about Jade Liu and Wu Chun? Sinche she already had a duet with Arron and a mv with JIro, I think she should just go through all the Fahrenheit boys. XD


lol thats kinda good (:

but did Hebe really collaborate with Jiro before? D:
AsianBabbii
6041 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 10/28/08  Reply  Quote

s2-arron wrote:


idarklight wrote:


AsianBabbii wrote:

These are the pairings that HAVE NOT collaborated before^^


What about Jade Liu and Wu Chun? Sinche she already had a duet with Arron and a mv with JIro, I think she should just go through all the Fahrenheit boys. XD


lol thats kinda good (:

but did Hebe really collaborate with Jiro before? D:


No.. Its Jade Liu LOL
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08  Reply  Quote

sunwillneverset wrote:

Hebe and Arron


Yup...Hebe and Arron Fits...
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08  Reply  Quote

AsianBabbii wrote:


fatz90 wrote:

I don`t like to these pairs i like:Arron&Genie,Calvin&Angela,Chun&Ella


I meant Couples that HAVENT collaborated yet, as for aaron and Genie, I didnt think of putting them up there >< anyway ~ I like BeBu x3




I agree 2 fatz90...i don't like the choices in the poll!!!
but....hebe and arron suits......they are so good match!!

maybe nxt tym there will be a better pairs in polls


i'm so excited 2 know new pairs!!.....
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08  Reply  Quote
Could u include Gui Gui & Arron Yan ....
I think it's a perfect match...like in The Clue Collector!!...
AsianBabbii
6041 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 10/29/08  Reply  Quote

carmz90 wrote:

Could u include Gui Gui & Arron Yan ....
I think it's a perfect match...like in The Clue Collector!!...


Like I said B4 these are the Couples that HAVENT COLLABORATED yet so yehh ~ sorry to disappointed ><
Gui Gui and Aaron have Collaborated in Pi Li MIT so therefore they can't be in this poll would you like me to make a forum about the couples??

♥_--BEBU FORVER--_♥

/AsianBabbii
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08  Reply  Quote

AsianBabbii wrote:


Like I said B4 these are the Couples that HAVENT COLLABORATED yet so yehh ~ sorry to disappointed ><
Gui Gui and Aaron have Collaborated in Pi Li MIT so therefore they can't be in this poll would you like me to make a forum about the couples??

♥_--BEBU FORVER--_♥

/AsianBabbii



...If Angela & Calvin ....what do u think???They were not collaborated yet!!Even though they are in Romantic Princess!!!!Calvin was not the lead male role there..

But that's right..u can make a poll....I'll be w8tng 4 it...!!!


carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08  Reply  Quote
pls. make anOtHer poll.....another pairs...
Please!!!!
luckystars07
8921 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/31/08  Reply  Quote
oh man..Heba and Aaron are winning..
well I think it's better than pairing her with Calvin or Jiro or Wu Chun..

I support Rainie and Arron..they both look kinda like baby..so think it's kinda cute to match them together..
Izumi-kun
685 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / France
Offline
Posted 10/31/08  Reply  Quote

fatz90 wrote:

I don`t like to these pairs i like:Arron&Genie,Calvin&Angela,Chun&Ella


Perfect match ^^
fatz90
15737 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08  Reply  Quote

Izumi-kun wrote:


Perfect match ^^






THANKS




ZhangTingxD
1771 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wherever Aaron An...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08  Reply  Quote

britzhou23 wrote:

I want to see Hebe and Arron..

Bebu rocks!!


I Cant Agree More! i cant see arron with any1 other than hebe same for hebe, cant see her with any1 other than arron xcept mike he, they had really good chemistry in bull fighting, their chemistry off screen is better than on screen if u watch the behind the scenes xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , dramagrl17, AsianBabbii, alexwithcandy , Basou
You must be logged in to post!