Fated to Love You
Alternative Names:

命中注定我愛你

Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni

You Are My Destiny

Predestined Love

Sticky Note Girl

Destiny Love


Country of Origin: Taiwan
Year Produced: 2008
Air Date: Mar 16, 2008 to Aug 24, 2008
Episodes: 24
alexwithcandy 
Moderators:
Type: Series
Page Views: 694191
Fans: 2807
Forum Posts: 1380
Wall Posts: 3033
Photos Uploaded: 132

Fated to Love You

Episode 10 Discussion :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
mep_sotong
136 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/12/08, Edited 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
from the preview...

Anna came back and realises that Ethan is married. :S
Dylan confess to XinYi
and XinYi change her style at the hand of Dylan
. What would happen?
the scene at hongkong will take place from this episode.

*for those who knows the spoiler... it is better to not really spoil the anticipation here. :)*
miacarlax
48 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Chester UK
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote
...... you couldn't of said spoiler in the title :|

I thought it was a what dya think will happen. Although, dylan confess's to XinYi?!? Aww now I really cant wait til I see it!
tenchi155
66 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/12/08, Edited 5/12/08  Reply  Quote
Ep 10 is probably:

I can't wait until the ep
. Probably will happen in ep 11.
jentayue
5 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote

tenchi155 wrote:

Ep 10 is probably:

I can't wait until the ep
. Probably will happen in ep 11.


tenchi your spoilers driving me nuts... hahaahaa... i just cant wait to watch ep 11...if that what going to happened

blabby_24
69756 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
i havent even watched ep.9 but you guys already discussing ep.10..i think you guys understand mandarin huh?!.. im actually anticipating the real role of dylan!!!! hihihi..im actuallly more excited with the realtionship between xin yi and dylan..lol even though in the end they're not gonna end up together..lol he's so cute!!! i still cant believe that xin yi rerally thinks that he's a priest..oh well, cant wait for the rest of the ep..
mep_sotong
136 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote

miacarlax wrote:

...... you couldn't of said spoiler in the title :|

I thought it was a what dya think will happen. Although, dylan confess's to XinYi?!? Aww now I really cant wait til I see it!


yeps.. it was shown in the BTS after the most recent epi.

zzyx
434 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
why did they reove the ep 1 here?? i haven't even finished it .. i just started watching it yesterday.. where did you watch ep2-10??
gielib
20 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote

zzyx wrote:

why did they reove the ep 1 here?? i haven't even finished it .. i just started watching it yesterday.. where did you watch ep2-10??


hey! dahil pinoy ka din... panoorin mo siya sa mysoju.com. makikita mo agad ang link doon.
zzyx
434 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote

gielib wrote:


zzyx wrote:

why did they reove the ep 1 here?? i haven't even finished it .. i just started watching it yesterday.. where did you watch ep2-10??


hey! dahil pinoy ka din... panoorin mo siya sa mysoju.com. makikita mo agad ang link doon.


nakita ko xa.. nde lng mxdo mgnda ang resolution and subtitle...
gielib
20 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
alam mo may isa pang way.

punta ka sa veoh.com

pwede mo download ang mga eps dun.

kelangan mo nga lang download ang veoh player nila. pero ok yun.

i have the 7 eps na in cd. hahaha

try mo yung option na yun.

kasi sa overstream.net di kompleto.
dalkisying
44 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/13/08, Edited 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
i watched all in tudou.com
but there is no eng subtitles
can't wait for epi 10 too.. i tink CX feeling guilty towards anna, but he slowly falling in love
with XY
tink he most prob don't know how to let go of anna....
purplepeach
3619 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NotEvenWorth YOuR...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
it sucks being chinese and not being able to understand mandarin
happybee15
1178 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cavite.... Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
I hope they upload it here so that I could watch it.... I wanted it in this site for it loads very fast!
niftyhush
684 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / behind the clouds ;p
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
Can someone tell me where can I watch this drama with english sub? I can't watch it on mysoju and veoh its not playing just keeps loading and loading....I watched some part of episode 5 from youku.com but I can't understand it hope someone can upload it with english sub of course hope that I can watch it. I think I look desperate now well I just really want to watch this drama..
zzyx
434 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08  Reply  Quote

gielib wrote:

alam mo may isa pang way.

punta ka sa veoh.com

pwede mo download ang mga eps dun.

kelangan mo nga lang download ang veoh player nila. pero ok yun.

i have the 7 eps na in cd. hahaha

try mo yung option na yun.

kasi sa overstream.net di kompleto.


okie.. tnx a bunch
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , alexwithcandy 
You must be logged in to post!