Fated to Love You
Alternative Names:

命中注定我愛你

Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni

You Are My Destiny

Predestined Love

Sticky Note Girl

Destiny Love


Country of Origin: Taiwan
Year Produced: 2008
Air Date: Mar 16, 2008 to Aug 24, 2008
Episodes: 24
alexwithcandy 
Moderators:
Type: Series
Page Views: 667716
Fans: 2807
Forum Posts: 1380
Wall Posts: 3033
Photos Uploaded: 132

Fated to Love You

let's share our fave lines/quotes..........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
flyme
2559 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / vienna
Offline
Posted 6/7/08, Edited 6/7/08  Reply  Quote
"Life is like a gamble. You can’t win every game. But if the chip is in your hands, you will always have hope." ------cun xi


"Meeting you has been the best miracle of my life"

-----xin yi
kyokodomoto
9638 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/7/08, Edited 6/7/08  Reply  Quote
cunxi
-chen xin yi is my wife, gif me bak my chen xin yi
-i said u cant fall in love wif me but i didnt say i cant fall in love wif u

xinyi
-i fall in love wif ji cun xi, i hope he will nv find out
jingpoy48
41 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/08  Reply  Quote
oh i love those too!
clariza433
96 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
love them bry much too~
kyokodomoto
9638 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
u 2 arent going to write ur fav lines?
flyme
2559 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / vienna
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
frm ep 13

CX: I told you to check the immigration detail, where is it?

Anson :There's 1300 Chen Xin Yi went abroad this week.
200 went to America
306 went to Japan
50 went to Europe, others..


CX: what about Chen Xin Yi?

A: One of this 1300.

CX: I'm talking about my Chen Xin yi

A: she's no longer your Chen Xin Yi. Now it's clear that there's no more Chen
Xin Yi. You both have gone through hardnes, now finally you both can settle down.
At moment like this, why you suddenly....


CX: But I just can't let go of her.Seeing her hurt in front of me, I can't protect her.
She asked me to protect Ji Nian Pin, I can't do it either.
The promises I make to her, I can't keep any of them.
I regret it very much, the thing that makes me regret the most is that...that
the truth is I love her much more than I imagine


ohhhh good for him heehhehhe....
kyokodomoto
9638 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
tt sound like ur fav scene more then ur fav quote
flyme
2559 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / vienna
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote

kyokodomoto wrote:

tt sound like ur fav scene more then ur fav quote


I regret it very much, the thing that makes me regret the most is that...that
the truth is I love her much more than I imagine


heeheheh just wanna elaborate how stupid cunxi he was in the past episodes...
kyokodomoto
9638 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
i noe tt.. cunxi had been so stupid.. knew tt very long ago =.=.. he fall in love wif xinyi long time ago but he lie to himself tt he love anna ... so frustrated
clariza433
96 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08  Reply  Quote
"when the door to the past is closed, the only door they can open is the door to the future"
from ep 13
i loveee taking quotes
pnay89
1195 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Aloha State
Offline
Posted 6/16/08  Reply  Quote

kyokodomoto wrote:

cunxi
-chen xin yi is my wife, gif me bak my chen xin yi
-i said u cant fall in love wif me but i didnt say i cant fall in love wif u

xinyi
-i fall in love wif ji cun xi, i hope he will nv find out


i like the quotes too my favorite so far
kyokodomoto
9638 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/16/08  Reply  Quote
add 1 more~

cunxi
-i actually wanna ask u to stay, actually i love you
maivhnub
76 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08  Reply  Quote

kyokodomoto wrote:

i noe tt.. cunxi had been so stupid.. knew tt very long ago =.=.. he fall in love wif xinyi long time ago but he lie to himself tt he love anna ... so frustrated



i must defend him!! lols...no no he has been with anna for two years of course he is thinking he is in love with anna still and he didnt want to fall in love with xin yi in the first place even though we all knew it was inevitable its part of the story which made us all go crazy over it! but i think i will say it again like in the other thread, he is in love with xin yi but he loves anna still. he is just no in love with her anymore. lols. cant wait for the next eps!!
maivhnub
76 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08  Reply  Quote

flyme wrote:

frm ep 13

CX: I told you to check the immigration detail, where is it?

Anson :There's 1300 Chen Xin Yi went abroad this week.
200 went to America
306 went to Japan
50 went to Europe, others..


CX: what about Chen Xin Yi?

A: One of this 1300.

CX: I'm talking about my Chen Xin yi

A: she's no longer your Chen Xin Yi. Now it's clear that there's no more Chen
Xin Yi. You both have gone through hardnes, now finally you both can settle down.
At moment like this, why you suddenly....


CX: But I just can't let go of her.Seeing her hurt in front of me, I can't protect her.
She asked me to protect Ji Nian Pin, I can't do it either.
The promises I make to her, I can't keep any of them.
I regret it very much, the thing that makes me regret the most is that...that
the truth is I love her much more than I imagine


ohhhh good for him heehhehhe....




lols...thats my favorite scene too!! but my favorite quote is

CX: what about Chen Xin Yi?

A: One of this 1300.
paigerines
1048 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ of california
Offline
Posted 6/19/08  Reply  Quote

kyokodomoto wrote:

cunxi
-chen xin yi is my wife, gif me bak my chen xin yi
-i said u cant fall in love wif me but i didnt say i cant fall in love wif u

xinyi
-i fall in love wif ji cun xi, i hope he will nv find out


ohh! good1s
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , alexwithcandy 
You must be logged in to post!