Hana Kimi - Japan
Alternative Names:

花ざかりの君たちへ イケメン♂パラダイス

Ikemen Paradise

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - Ikemen Paradise


Country of Origin: Japan
Year Produced: 2007
Air Date: Jul 3, 2007 to Sep 18, 2007
Episodes: 12
Type: Series
Page Views: 1606343
Fans: 7805
Forum Posts: 3215
Wall Posts: 15538
Photos Uploaded: 275

Hana Kimi - Japan

nakatsu vs sano
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
beautyy
833 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/10/08, Edited 5/10/08  Reply  Quote
2 tell e truth im myself prefer nakatsu...he sooo cute
..actually im suffer from memories lost las few days, therefore can someone tell me why is it makatsu face seem so familiar......i mean wat film or drama he did got role....
angelxgal
549 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the land of al...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote
NAKATSU!!!!!!!!! sano is okay, but nakatsu is SUPER GOOFY & CUTE!!!!!!!
ringo_seijin
3258 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote
i prefer nakatsu's character, but i'm a fan of ogushun.
hahaha....
toma acted as teppei in HYD2, though it's just for one or two episode...
animusix
3094 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at home doing not...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote

ringo_seijin wrote:

i prefer nakatsu's character, but i'm a fan of ogushun.
hahaha....
toma acted as teppei in HYD2, though it's just for one or two episode...


as in teppei koike?...i think u mean junpei, his character in HYD2...well as for me i prefer nakatsu's character for ashiya..shun is fyn but i don't think he is gud wd maki....^_^
ringo_seijin
3258 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote

animusix wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

i prefer nakatsu's character, but i'm a fan of ogushun.
hahaha....
toma acted as teppei in HYD2, though it's just for one or two episode...


as in teppei koike?...i think u mean junpei, his character in HYD2...well as for me i prefer nakatsu's character for ashiya..shun is fyn but i don't think he is gud wd maki....^_^


yaya, junpei. oops, i made a mistake....
hahaha.... shun is fyn?
animusix
3094 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at home doing not...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote

ringo_seijin wrote:


animusix wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

i prefer nakatsu's character, but i'm a fan of ogushun.
hahaha....
toma acted as teppei in HYD2, though it's just for one or two episode...


as in teppei koike?...i think u mean junpei, his character in HYD2...well as for me i prefer nakatsu's character for ashiya..shun is fyn but i don't think he is gud wd maki....^_^


yaya, junpei. oops, i made a mistake....
hahaha.... shun is fyn?


fyn means ok or average...hehe

yuukiix
923 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore .
Offline
Posted 5/11/08  Reply  Quote
Nakatsu's character in hana kimi is so adorable <3
liten
243 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote
sano-kun... nakatsu is cute and all that but when I see Oguri Shun I just melt... it's so cute when he can't express his feelings properly.
clowblue
1569 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08  Reply  Quote
nakatsu shuichi -niisan whahah ano hito wa kawaii desu~
toshieislost
5536 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Skyway Avenue. \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
nakatsu! he's just so cute. too bad mizuki just had to dump him.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08  Reply  Quote
nakatsu should have won. sano was a dick to her the whole series pretty much while nakatsu was always there for her.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/08  Reply  Quote
nakatsu is the best!!!

i like him more than sano because he is soo funny and cute^^ i really like his character
waffle0000
739 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 5/19/08  Reply  Quote
nakatsu should have won hes better than sano
blueshts
674 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08  Reply  Quote
i like nakatsu!,.. his character is so funny...
oddangle
28 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/22/08  Reply  Quote
Nakatsu is so cute! Ikuta toma <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , alexwithcandy , narutofan110, MoraHunter
You must be logged in to post!