Harvest Moon
Tags: rpg, n64, gba, wii, ps2, nds, psp, gc
Type: Game
Page Views: 132174
Fans: 272
Forum Posts: 194
Wall Posts: 140
Photos Uploaded: 37

Harvest Moon

i had my baby now what?
Inoyasha5
13506 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/23/10  Reply  Quote
okay well my baby is just laying in bed crying how do i make her hearts go up??
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/10  Reply  Quote
... which game are you playing i can try to help.
Inoyasha5
13506 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/24/10  Reply  Quote

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

... which game are you playing i can try to help.


its Harvest Moon more friends of mineral town its the girl version for the gameboy
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/10  Reply  Quote

Inoyasha5 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

... which game are you playing i can try to help.


its Harvest Moon more friends of mineral town its the girl version for the gameboy


hmm well have you tried to pick up the baby, feeding it and so on? that's what I had to do on the playstation game.
Inoyasha5
13506 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/24/10  Reply  Quote

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

... which game are you playing i can try to help.


its Harvest Moon more friends of mineral town its the girl version for the gameboy


hmm well have you tried to pick up the baby, feeding it and so on? that's what I had to do on the playstation game.


well the thing is i don't know how to pick up the baby i don't think the game lets me>.<
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/10  Reply  Quote

Inoyasha5 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

... which game are you playing i can try to help.


its Harvest Moon more friends of mineral town its the girl version for the gameboy


hmm well have you tried to pick up the baby, feeding it and so on? that's what I had to do on the playstation game.


well the thing is i don't know how to pick up the baby i don't think the game lets me>.<


hmm here go to www.gamefaqs.com and search for the game. they have online stragey guides for the game and that should be able to help you.
Inoyasha5
13506 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/24/10  Reply  Quote

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

... which game are you playing i can try to help.


its Harvest Moon more friends of mineral town its the girl version for the gameboy


hmm well have you tried to pick up the baby, feeding it and so on? that's what I had to do on the playstation game.


well the thing is i don't know how to pick up the baby i don't think the game lets me>.<


hmm here go to www.gamefaqs.com and search for the game. they have online stragey guides for the game and that should be able to help you.


thank you soooo much!
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/11  Reply  Quote

Inoyasha5 wrote:

okay well my baby is just laying in bed crying how do i make her hearts go up??


a 16 yr old mom? you whore, shame on you. Nahh jk.
Inoyasha5
13506 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 9/24/11  Reply  Quote

HeadHunterz wrote:


Inoyasha5 wrote:

okay well my baby is just laying in bed crying how do i make her hearts go up??


a 16 yr old mom? you whore, shame on you. Nahh jk.


hahaha
paramorex...
747 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / at yo mommas house
Offline
Posted 10/1/11  Reply  Quote
my baby i think disapeared
Forums moderated by: shinji 
You must be logged in to post!