Lan Qiu Huo
22 cr points
21 / M / Bellevue
476 cr points
23 / M / Canada
294 cr points
23 / M / Toronto , ON
796 cr points
17 / F / Singapore
|whee!! Aaron :D|
34 cr points
32 / M
2619 cr points
22 / soshi world
|show me show me...♥♥♥|
2047 cr points
23 / M / 30 sEcOnds befOre...
|Vamp!Res wiLL neVeR huRt yOu~|
327 cr points
23 / F / pHiLippiNeS
|be one of the members of friendster101 :)|
3570 cr points
F / Canada
|HSJ is love ♥|
681 cr points
25 / F / Philippines
well mostly all of the scenes are really great.. but here is the list that will remain on my heart forever.. hehe..:
-basically i love all of the scenes of yuan da ying and W! especially when da ying is acting like a kid or when heartbroken and W will come and comfort him..da ying teases W if she's got a crush on him(10).. the kiss of W and da ying that turns up to be a dream(7).. when they went to da ying's hometown(12 or 13 can't remember).. da ying catches W when she nearly fainted (15) (oh god! wish that they would end up in this drama)
-when dong fang xiang got annoyed with yuan da ying when he asks him to join the team.. (da ying sings to him in a megaphone all around the school)
-the warm up dance during episode 3.. as well as the victory dance in episode 6 (but i think its the same, only in episode 6 is the full version)
-the acting of du fei and da ying in episode 3 wherein they have this secret strategy or whatsoever.. and da ying got the shot
-when they are under the intensive training, and tang long got this water hose, and dong fang xiang shows up brushing his teeth and washing his hair (its really hilarious!)
-the last shot of yuan da ying in episode 6.. the stunt was really amazing,, he's just like flying...
-dong fang xiang treats the trio in a restaurant and asks about how to propose to a girl and threatening them that he will not pay the bill if they don't help him.. plus the look of his face when he is holding the flower and warming up to propose to jie er
-the look in the faces of dong fang xiang and da ying when jie er wishes that they should stay friends forever.. as well as the locker/phone scene in episode 6.
-da ying acting up like the hero in their championship match with xuan wu.
i guess there's still more.. but i leave it to myself..
|i miss you :(|
328 cr points
23 / F / Germany
|Add me - I dont bite =)|
211 cr points
27 / F / Earth
It's hard to choose. I almost couldn't - either fought back laughter or tears while watching the dramas. But, I have to say these are my favourite so far:-
1) Dance scene - after they won the tournament, they just started to dance and damn, that was so cool it makes me wanna get up from my seat and dance along with the team.
2) Everytime Ji Zun appear out of nowhere and turn around the mood of the scene - either to comical or intense or completely leaving people in awe. His character caught my attention the most despite not being the Main lead. Eh... Who says that the lead will steal all the attention?
3) Dong Fang Xiang - street basketball match with that huge guy who could have easily crushed him in any other circumstances. He just look way too cool defeating the guy.
4) Dong Fang Xiang - during the training where he ducked the water thrown at him effortlessly, that was something. My mouth was hanging open like a loser...
5) The team - being sprayed with the water hose and started to shampoo their hair (Dong Fang Xiang & Yuan Da Ying) and the rest only wearing towels, I laughed until I cried!
6) Dong Fang Xiang - when he confesses he loves Ji Er the first time even if it is a sad scene. The way he looked at her, truly looked at her with all his heart, and offers her is and she turned him down flat! That could really hurt a male pride - poor lad.
7) W - when she was dreaming about kissing Yuan Da Ying, I just died laughing there and she was all red when she sees him... Classic.
8) Du Fei - whenever he speaks or appear and makes a fool of himself... he's hilarious!...
9) Everytime Dong Fang Xiang have a match one on one or with the team, his concentration level and his observation always catch my interest.
Errmm... There's still more, to sum it all up, I love all the scenes!
|busy as hell|